First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone else getting really irritated by the fact that all these new build weeks the Broncos are being built and shipped while ours are still who knows WTF is happening to them. so are all the Broncos being built now getting all the micro chips and AIRBAGS and they will just leave ours sit!? WTH!!!!!!!!!! I was 01/25 Blend 194/1147 modules are up as well as tear tag! I am just about done I actually went and looked at cars today I am just so irritated dropped the hard top I really wanted to get this thing faster had to convert to a 2022 and now this BS!

Not one update as to what is going on! Certainly nothing from FORD!
Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes the 1/10, 1/17 and 1/24 need to band together and …. I dont know but dammit enough is enough.

TheMostToysWins

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma Off Road,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wonder if the “just in time” system has something to do with our ice mountain rigs not getting fixed. Keeping the line moving and getting to ours when theres extra modules or whatever is needed. I’m numb from this and if there was another truck I liked as much…. you know the rest.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if the “just in time” system has something to do with our ice mountain rigs not getting fixed. Keeping the line moving and getting to ours when theres extra modules or whatever is needed. I’m numb from this and if there was another truck I liked as much…. you know the rest.
Oh I’m sure that it’s losing money to go back and touch our rigs. But damn it has to be done at some point. Seems like pissing off a couple thousand clots customers wouldn’t be worth it. Guess it doesn’t matter.

CantBstill

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I posted this in my build week 1/17

MAP (734)-467-0500

Press 0 to talk to operator. I explained what was going on with our build week. Micro chip hold excuse, while later build weeks were getting built and shipped. She said to call the customer service number (800)-334-4375, make sure to get a case number. Call the map number back, press 0 for operator and she the would transfer us to an executive.

Probably won't help but its another road to explore. We are all tired of the lack of info on our build weeks.

*Update got through to voicemail. We shall see if anyone calls me back

Sponsored
OP
OP

Squatch2022?

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
100%

OP
OP

Squatch2022?

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I posted this in my build week 1/17

MAP (734)-467-0500

Press 0 to talk to operator. I explained what was going on with our build week. Micro chip hold excuse, while later build weeks were getting built and shipped. She said to call the customer service number (800)-334-4375, make sure to get a case number. Call the map number back, press 0 for operator and she the would transfer us to an executive.

Probably won't help but its another road to explore. We are all tired of the lack of info on our build weeks.

*Update got through to voicemail. We shall see if anyone calls me back
I AM CALLING!!

FLGal

Base
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is my theory. For starters, not all chips are the same nor are they interchangeable. All broncos on dirt/ice mountain likely have an option or options in common that need that particular chip. In the meantime, they are building what they can to help alleviate the backlog. If ford would put out more information, it would help. There’s no way they enjoy all that potential income sitting around.

OP
OP

Squatch2022?

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my theory. For starters, not all chips are the same nor are they interchangeable. All broncos on dirt/ice mountain likely have an option or options in common that need that particular chip. In the meantime, they are building what they can to help alleviate the backlog. If ford would put out more information, it would help. There’s no way they enjoy all that potential income sitting around.
All well and good but I find it hard to believe that all of the new Broncos that are being built and shipped none of them have the same options mine do I didn't order that many upgraded options as a matter of fact nothing really fancy I didn't get the Lux package nothing like that no tow package and hey communicate just tell me what it's waiting on I've heard nothing

FLGal

Base
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
Your Bronco Model
Base
All well and good but I find it hard to believe that all of the new Broncos that are being built and shipped none of them have the same options mine do I didn't order that many upgraded options as a matter of fact nothing really fancy I didn't get the Lux package nothing like that no tow package and hey communicate just tell me what it's waiting on I've heard nothing
I get it! It was just a theory anyway. It would be really nice if ford would at least communicate more about the issue than “it’s a chip issue”.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Squatch2022?

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I Called the 800 number and she could tell me nothing I ask for @Ford emails or phone numbers of who in management we could call or email Nothing! I literally have another Ford on order for our business a different vehicle I told my dealer I am trying to give you @Ford over $110,000 and nothing! thats besides the Ford F-150 sitting in my driveway and the two Mustangs! We are a die-hard Ford family but I will say this experience has me very disappointed

Last edited:
OP
OP

Squatch2022?

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are still 12/6 and 12/13 build weeks sitting on Ice Mountain. Without the parts, nothing is going to move...
Except all the ones I saw posted today that are taking delivery of theirs that were built last week? Like this for example I have seen plenty just like this!

Ford Bronco Still waiting on ICE MOUNTAIN? IMG_20220228_155546_01

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I AM CALLING!!
We should all call. If we continue to "waste their time" maybe they will start to pay more attention. Anything is worth a shot at this point. I'll call tomorrow.
Sponsored