First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We should all call. If we continue to "waste their time" maybe they will start to pay more attention. Anything is worth a shot at this point. I'll call tomorrow.
I guess everyone calling is irritating them! Now they have removed EDD from the tracker all together! 🤣 coincidence....hmm 🤔 I think not!

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Manufacturing economic theory equates stopping a production line with a loss of money. Only excess parts beyond what keeps the line going will be used to finish or rework partial units that are waiting on the Bad Luck Mts.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if the vehicles are finished where they are parked or do they return to an area at MAP to be finished? I ask because I am wondering if there are possibly UAW contract rules that prohibit working on these vehicles away from the MAP. Possibly a contract variation needs to be in place to allow vehicle finish off site? Maybe installing chips requires certified contractors? Just spit balling here and in no way am I using the Union in a derogatory manner. Just trying to figure a reason why these vehicles, along with other models have these extended durations in a parking lot.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are still 12/6 and 12/13 build weeks sitting on Ice Mountain. Without the parts, nothing is going to move...
I am a 12/20 build week that went into Production on 01/03. Nothing since then except EDDs that kept bumping. Now the EDD is gone. Sucks.

Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know if the vehicles are finished where they are parked or do they return to an area at MAP to be finished? I ask because I am wondering if there are possibly UAW contract rules that prohibit working on these vehicles away from the MAP. Possibly a contract variation needs to be in place to allow vehicle finish off site? Maybe installing chips requires certified contractors? Just spit balling here and in no way am I using the Union in a derogatory manner. Just trying to figure a reason why these vehicles, along with other models have these extended durations in a parking lot.
I've wondered this myself. 🤷‍♂️

joeyclark173

Badlands
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger; Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean I get it, and I’m just starting down this hole, but it seems like a crew of guys rolling around the mtn on a Gator with tools and chips could make pretty quick progress, but it may be like what was said earlier about maybe having to go back into MAP at a certain point to be worked on/finished.

speedius

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Much of the frustration over ice mountain could have been prevented with one change. What if your order was tied to a build configuration and not a specific VIN? If you are first in line for a particular build, you get the next one available to ship. Most of us don't have unicorn configurations and are watching "our" cars get shipped to other people.
Sponsored