AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350/2024 Bronco Big Bend (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went to the website, but do not see the option for the Big Bend in the drop down?
How Can I tell if it is an option and what would it look like?
Also looking for opinions on the silver vs black script for an Azure Gray color.
thanks...
Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went to the website, but do not see the option for the Big Bend in the drop down?
Also looking for opinions on the silver vs black script for an Azure Gray color.
thanks...
Personally, I think AG is a color that does best against black instead of silver/chrome.

Lujess

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks...
Hi Lorne - when I ordered mine back in October, I obsessively went back through every page of this thread looking at various options, script colors, placard inset colors, how these looked on various Bronco colors, etc. Kind of a pain, but in the end led me to order something custom to get what I wanted (still waiting on my order. I am order 8691.....so probably late spring/early summer for me). I think Page 1 of this thread provides a view of the Big Bend placard.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ar-bronco-classic-dna-fender-badge.47425/

Not sure if Big Bend represents a custom order or not since I don't see them in the standard badge ordering choices any more. I would e-mail [email protected] and ask.

My Bronco is Iconic Silver....so not much different than Azure Gray. I went with black script - I think the silver would get lost.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Oly_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thanks...
I have Azure Gray and I went with the black script. My trim is the Black Diamond so I went with the blue placard.

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_0257

Sponsored

kcjaman79

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,Mustang, 2 Miatas, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ill take a Big Bend Sas!!!! Hope they come to fruition.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have Azure Gray and I went with the black script. My trim is the Black Diamond so I went with the blue placard.

IMG_0257.jpeg
@lwilliams Mine from the post above for comparison ...

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge PXL_20231020_173454505.MP

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi Lorne - when I ordered mine back in October, I obsessively went back through every page of this thread looking at various options, script colors, placard inset colors, how these looked on various Bronco colors, etc. Kind of a pain, but in the end led me to order something custom to get what I wanted (still waiting on my order. I am order 8691.....so probably late spring/early summer for me). I think Page 1 of this thread provides a view of the Big Bend placard.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ar-bronco-classic-dna-fender-badge.47425/

Not sure if Big Bend represents a custom order or not since I don't see them in the standard badge ordering choices any more. I would e-mail [email protected] and ask.

My Bronco is Iconic Silver....so not much different than Azure Gray. I went with black script - I think the silver would get lost.
Thank you and to ALL who have replied to my question.
On the heritage with the white top and stripe the silver definitely looks great.
After thinking about it though the black will work better for my color scheme with the AG and the big bend gray accents.
I was a bit taken aback by the price; I'm also a bit concerned about a few people who have posted on here that the square upper left portion of the badging was starting to life and not stay adhered with the 3m tape. Not sure what the factors are for that.
Ford's OEM Bronco classic Letter badge is $60 for a set. I like the looks of these, but the cost is quite a bit more, plus a lengthy wait and rumblings of badges not adhering is making me hesitant....

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thank you and to ALL who have replied to my question.
On the heritage with the white top and stripe the silver definitely looks great.
After thinking about it though the black will work better for my color scheme with the AG and the big bend gray accents.
I was a bit taken aback by the price; I'm also a bit concerned about a few people who have posted on here that the square upper left portion of the badging was starting to life and not stay adhered with the 3m tape. Not sure what the factors are for that.
Ford's OEM Bronco classic Letter badge is $60 for a set. I like the looks of these, but the cost is quite a bit more, plus a lengthy wait and rumblings of badges not adhering is making me hesitant....
I've had no issue with the AR badge adhering at all, it's been on there since my Bronco delivered in September! As for the other badges, I had the FP Heritage Limited badges and a set of knock-off badges and once you compare those to the AR offering you'll understand the price difference. You're basically getting a bespoke piece for your Bronco, made in the US and going back to our economy by supporting a local small business vice Amazon.

Your call either way, all are just stuck on and can be removed should you decide or see something better latter.

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've had no issue with the AR badge adhering at all, it's been on there since my Bronco delivered in September! As for the other badges, I had the FP Heritage Limited badges and a set of knock-off badges and once you compare those to the AR offering you'll understand the price difference. You're basically getting a bespoke piece for your Bronco, made in the US and going back to our economy by supporting a local small business vice Amazon.

Your call either way, all are just stuck on and can be removed should you decide or see something better latter.
appreciate the input

Sponsored

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those wondering on order status. Mine ships tomorrow. Order #8301. Badlands non Sasquatch. August 26 order date.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those wondering on order status. Mine ships tomorrow. Order #8301. Badlands non Sasquatch. August 26 order date.
Thanks for the update. I had kinda forgotten that I ordered a custom set of these back in August. I happened to run across my order email, so I just emailed them to ask for an update. I'm order #8366 so it sounds like it shouldn't be too much longer.

Floydcova

Black Diamond
First Name
Floyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford F-250, 2019 Ford F-250, 2022 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got a email stating my DNA badge is shipped. I ordered them September 4 2023 and my order number is 8420.

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My order is in the 8800’s and ordered about three months ago. Here will be my reaction when I finally get mine:
1A59C841-A428-4238-8686-E134DF81BFC2.gif
Got my tracking email today! WOOOO! 8867! That’s me! Get some cold cuts! Get some cold cuts! WOO! Gimme some! 8867 ladies, that’s me! WOO! I’m gonna get some cold cuts today! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited: