Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even grey like the Wildtrak one with Satin Black script.

Like this but Badlands...
1666279851913.png
Yes, that is also what I'm waiting on. I have HPR so the orange or red background is not going to work.
Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally sounds fair. So current order holders (Me) will need to suck it up and take delivery on our original badge design. Then, down the road when you get unswamped (not gonna happen cuz your products are too good) you'll do the one-offs from the originals you presented. Please take more of my money. LOL
Or he could 99 our order until they are ready to do the one-offs. Lol 🤷🏻‍♂️

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the discount code still active?

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/14/22 UPDATE

If you recently placed an order using PayPal, you may have received a cancellation/full refund. If you would, please reorder, using a different method of payment. We have a list of all of the orders and you will not lose your place in line. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
@EIGHTLUG, my paypal refund was cancelled, BUT i did reorder with my CC. I need one of them refunded because i dont want two sets of these.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

inkd6973

Wildtrak
First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's how this will work, with all of these colors and designs. I'll 100% do them. I can't do them all right now. Once all of the current badges are rolling and flying out the door, I'll begin to add a new design every couple weeks. I'll probably create a poll each time and the design with the most votes gets made next. Sound fair?
same script, but instead of brocno, lets do wildtrak.
pleaes!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked about the discount code because I wanted to combine an order for the fender badge & SLAP/BPM.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
New additions to the roster..

16010 - Fender Badge - Badlands 1(1).jpg

1601005_B - Bronco Badge  - Wildtrak Base 1 - Aluminum.jpg

1601005_B - Bronco Badge  - Wildtrak Base 1 - Black.jpg

1601005_B - Fender Badge  - Wildtrak Base 1 - Aluminum.jpg

1601005_B - Fender Badge  - Wildtrak Base 1 - Black.jpg

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge

10/7/22

DNA Fender Emblem Pre-Order is LIVE!

Use the code: B6GNOSTINKINGBADGES ($228.00 at checkout for B6G members)

The Bronco billet script billet badges are already being machined. The billet placards are being machined and will be off to paint directly after. The order of placard production is:

• BADLANDS
  • WILDTRAK
  • BLACK DIAMOND
  • FIRST EDITION
  • BIG BEND
  • OUTER BANKS
  • BASE BASE
  • BASESQUATCH
  • EVERGLADES
Expect roughly a week between the production of each badge type. Demand drove the production schedule. Thank you for your input. For example, if you want an OUTER BANKS fender badge and don't mind the wait, order now or wait about 4 weeks to place your order to effectively cut down your wait time. You'll receive it roughly the same time with either scenario. ... unless these become wildly popular, then there's going to be quite the line to wait behind. But, you now know first. The notification email won't go out until Monday. Enjoy your B6G forum head start and may the odds be ever in your favor.

============================================================

This is something that I've wanted to do for a long time. Let's face it, the factory fender stickers are very underwhelming. No need to rehash that. Doing what we do, plastic is not going to cut it either. I really like the classic Bronco Sport fender badge and thought; this the style the modern Bronco should have had all along. Just add our twist to it, then add the specific trim level script,... with signature colors for each and now we got something!

Obviously, this will be a full billet smooth machined super saucy part. We skipping the plastic, chrome plated plastic, injection molded plastic and going straight for the top shelf materials. We 3D scanned and modeled the front fenders. This will allow the machined script to conform perfectly on the curvature of the fender. 1" below the hard body line and 1" forward of the door jamb. 1" wide blue painters tape and dead on install every time. Automotive grade 3M VHB backed, so once it's on there, it's on there. No drilling required. Sasquatch will be available if you check that box. Smooth finished raw aluminum or satin black cerakote for the script.

We'll get a couple finalized renderings out, in the next couple days. If you don't see your trim line in the renderings, rest assured, they'll get designed. We won't leave you out.

We'll pursue Ford's full blessing for these badges. With the R&D we've put into this and the quality we'll execute, we definitely don't want a C&D from them.

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 1601005_B - Fender Badge  - Wildtrak Base 1 - Black

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 1601005_B - Fender Badge  - Wildtrak Base 1 - Black

Good luck getting "Ford's blessing", it wont come free.

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How’s progress coming along @EIGHTLUG ? Still looking like Thanksgiving / December?
also, how are the console badges looking?
DNA Fender Badges are 100% on schedule, as of today. Which console badge are you after? They are all at different stages of production.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait to get these fender badges. So excited!

BoltUp

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DNA Fender Badges are 100% on schedule, as of today. Which console badge are you after? They are all at different stages of production.
Im after the Badlands Sasquatch in black
Sponsored