Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just came across these emblems and they look awesome. For a discount code to send a PM. I havent sent a PM to anyone on here before. Could someone be so kind an explain how to send a PM?
Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just came across these emblems and they look awesome. For a discount code to send a PM. I havent sent a PM to anyone on here before. Could someone be so kind an explain how to send a PM?
Click on Eightlugs name and then click start a conversation.

BoltUp

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Out of the gate, the two main differences between ours and the old school OEM scrip are: Ours are 6061 billet as opposed to die cast and ours are curved on the back side to match the contour of the 6G Bronco's fenders. They're even handed Driver|Passenger because the fenders curve slightly different. That's the attention to detail we put into these parts. They would be less cost to manufacture, if we didn't dish out the back side for the curve, but I would know it, and that would bother me.

People can get around the curve by placing the script badge lower on the fender, but to me, it doesn't look correct. But I agree, retrofitting the old school script is a pretty satisfying project and I would have probably done the same, if I didn't have the equipment at my disposal to do what we did.

Now for an update, because I know you could care less about my design rambling...

Last week, over the Holiday break, I went ahead queued up placards for machining here and we'll paint them ourselves. The 3rd party paint process is killing me. I got an A in art. Just kidding. We have a local friend that's a professional painter that will be throwing down on the paint. So that's going. Once the other painter gets their allotment of parts complete, that'll just be a bonus. Once one design of the placards are complete, I'll give you a more firm timeline, but I promise you this will speed up the process exponentially.
Do you have an ETA on when the Badlands Black should start shipping? Thanks.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sending you a PM now.

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

WranglerArctic

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK4 GTI VR6, '22 Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Need help!!!!
Ordered Wildtrack badges and console plate in the Wildtrack colors but am really digging the simple RED version. Base Base Black
Please PM how to go about switching my order - I can't find the emails anywhere and need help.

Slinghaus

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Need help!!!!
Ordered Wildtrack badges and console plate in the Wildtrack colors but am really digging the simple RED version. Base Base Black
Please PM how to go about switching my order - I can't find the emails anywhere and need help.
[email protected]

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Need help!!!!
Slinghaus posted the email address. Send an email over and Tracy will make the change to your order. Easy peasy.

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When will the red base badges be shipped?? Two months late from the time you said when i placed my order.

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When will the red base badges be shipped?? Two months late from the time you said when i placed my order.
I'd like to know too, but I know there was an issue with the paint. He could have just said "F-it" and sent them on time at poor quality. Then you'd not be happy and have to send them back creating even more animosity. I'm excited to get them too, but I'm impressed that @EIGHTLUG and AR Racing doesn't send out anything less than top quality products. Like the Gordon Ramsay's of parts. Would Gordon send out under cooked fish or chicken? Nope he'd say "F-off on out of here with that" :) Sorry for the deviation.

We'll get them soon....

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'd like to know too, but I know there was an issue with the paint. He could have just said "F-it" and sent them on time at poor quality. Then you'd not be happy and have to send them back creating even more animosity. I'm excited to get them too, but I'm impressed that @EIGHTLUG and AR Racing doesn't send out anything less than top quality products. Like the Gordon Ramsay's of parts. Would Gordon send out under cooked fish or chicken? Nope he'd say "F-off on out of here with that" :) Sorry for the deviation.

We'll get them soon....
There was an update, last week. We're doing all we can to have them produced faster. This painter (same painter we use for the console badges) has just screwed the pooch on this work. Same colors and product as the console badges. I've yet to hear why there have been extended delays on delivery. So now, we're literally taking the painting in house to get it done. That's where we're at with this.

The hurdle with this project and even the center console badge is the small quantities. These painting companies want quantities in the thousands to even make the job worthwhile for them. That really trims down the companies here in the US that will even quote the work. Brining in our own pro painter in is the easiest solution.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was an update, last week. We're doing all we can to have them produced faster. This painter (same painter we use for the console badges) has just screwed the pooch on this work. Same colors and product as the console badges. I've yet to hear why there have been extended delays on delivery. So now, we're literally taking the painting in house to get it done. That's where we're at with this.

The hurdle with this project and even the center console badge is the small quantities. These painting companies want quantities in the thousands to even make the job worthwhile for them. That really trims down the companies here in the US that will even quote the work. Brining in our own pro painter in is the easiest solution.
I knew you were doing EVERYTHING within your power to make it right. I am super excited for this, but again I am just so happy that you don't let a shitty product leave your warehouse. Quality is #1 with AR Racing for sure. THANK YOU for the update my man! Love the Stirrups and love the emblems. Sorry you're getting screwed by the paint vendor.

Ford could learn a thing or two about QC from you and your folks.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I knew you were doing EVERYTHING within your power to make it right. I am super excited for this, but again I am just so happy that you don't let a shitty product leave your warehouse. Quality is #1 with AR Racing for sure. THANK YOU for the update my man! Love the Stirrups and love the emblems. Sorry you're getting screwed by the paint vendor.

Ford could learn a thing or two about QC from you and your folks.
Trust me, I want these just as bad as all of you. There's an aspect to all of these products where we are also the customer. This is similar to the BAM BYODR, if you were around for that one. It was supposed to launch for SEMA '21 and we didn't receive finished product back from the anodizer until Christmas. This was also during the tail end of the height of covid, so there's that. Supply chain is still pretty messed up, but we were working through it.

Being a small company, there are just steps in the process that are out of our control, because we aren't able to perform them ourselves. Everything we can control, we aim to do our absolute best.

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Trust me, I want these just as bad as all of you. There's an aspect to all of these products where we are also the customer. This is similar to the BAM BYODR, if you were around for that one. It was supposed to launch for SEMA '21 and we didn't receive finished product back from the anodizer until Christmas. This was also during the tail end of the height of covid, so there's that. Supply chain is still pretty messed up, but we were working through it.

Being a small company, there are just steps in the process that are out of our control, because we aren't able to perform them ourselves. Everything we can control, we aim to do our absolute best.
Thank you. I'd rather have a great product worth waiting for than a quickly shipped POS.
Sponsored