Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes. The first run weren’t machined correctly and I kicked them back. The new batch should ship soon. I’ll be at the shop in about an hour and I can dig into it more.
Tyvm. Hope you have a blessed Easter!

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
She’s a Beaut Clark
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 8EB80A6A-6B60-45B5-B987-AD9741A910B4
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 2A5FF991-7F65-4B52-9EE9-7B4221E492B1
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge BC42A2CC-9524-4C8C-BF2D-2671DF25F36F

Machster

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any word on when our First Editions are shipping?

TXAG08Bronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@EIGHTLUG just curious what month of orders you have caught up to. These look great, can't wait to get them!

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG just curious what month of orders you have caught up to. These look great, can't wait to get them!
We're shipping December BADLANDS and BASE orders now. I'll have to double check on the other trim levels.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
In other news, the licensing dept. has finally requested samples of the DNA Badges. Those will ship out tomorrow. It's been a really long process, but I really feel that it will be worth it. Prior to this, we submitted our CAD drawings, renderings, and photographs of our parts. I guess it's just a matter of getting the documents in front of the right pair of eyes, to realize we're not cranking out some plastic Etsy badges and watering down the product. We'll see what comes of it all.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In other news, the licensing dept. has finally requested samples of the DNA Badges. Those will ship out tomorrow. It's been a really long process, but I really feel that it will be worth it. Prior to this, we submitted our CAD drawings, renderings, and photographs of our parts. I guess it's just a matter of getting the documents in front of the right pair of eyes, to realize we're not cranking out some plastic Etsy badges and watering down the product. We'll see what comes of it all.
LOL @ plastic Etsy badges :ROFLMAO:

I used to work in the automotive industry (tier 1 supplier) and getting anything good to and from ford was ALWAYS A STRUGGLE. Glad to hear you're finally getting some traction.

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any word on when our First Editions are shipping?
Eightlug said earlier this week that there was a quality issue holding them up, and he'd look into it and give an update, but he's not yet responded on here again about them. Hope they send out soon, as seeing everyone else get theirs is like how we all got to feel about our Bronco orders. I love their products, but this is frustrating for sure.

Last edited:

BBSas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still waiting on November 3rd order # 5259 Big Bend Sasquatch polished. Any Updates? Just like everyone else, badge less, naked.

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're shipping December BADLANDS and BASE orders now. I'll have to double check on the other trim levels.
hopefully our end of Nov badlands order is in there too

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG I have a Oct 19th Non Sasquatch Badlands order 5118. Do you know if this is shipping?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG I have a Oct 19th Non Sasquatch Badlands order 5118. Do you know if this is shipping?
I'll check into this one for you and PM you back. (y)

This is just a general statement:

I'll tell you this, big picture, the person that sits at the desk to read your email and look up your order, then goes back to see if it's in production or not, then comes back to the desk to reply to your email about your order is the same person that's laying that high quality hand painted enamel on each of these badges.

When they're setup to paint and are in the groove, emails go on the back burner. Obviously the goal is to get these orders out and that only happens one way. We're painting and finishing all of the badges in large but manageable groups then leapfrog to the next batch. I know another wave of DNA Badges shipped this week, and I saw a lot of BADLANDS and Wildtrack colored placards being painted throughout the week.

The first wave of FIRST EDITION is wrapped up and shipping out this weekend, most likely. I know you guys have been waiting a while for those. That being said, if I'm not happy with the way the font looks when it's machined, I'm kicking it back. I totally get it that you'd be unhappy with the extended wait, but I also know you'd be furious if you waited this long and the product was sub-par. Trust me. I always have your best interests in mind.

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 4B92C111-07F6-4647-A285-B43C3927060A

8325BE5E-94F8-4903-AFC1-243EC14A4EAC.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: