Sponsored

Are there particular features that push new builds to Ice/Dirt/whatever mountain? Or is it the unluck of the draw?

poopypants

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
From my understanding the Broncos on x mountain are waiting on microchips. Are these particular microchips for a particular feature?

I have a order I'm waiting on to even be scheduled at this point (ordered 2/11/22). It's a mid package Big Bend which I know doesn't have any build constraints but am wondering if we can predict whether or not it'll get built and then held up
Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Luck of the draw. Do they like you? Did they find you charming? Are you funny? All these factors get involved when being put onto the Mountain of Doom.

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a order I'm waiting on to even be scheduled at this point (ordered 2/11/22).
You ordered this year, only a few people have had the luck of the draw to get scheduled that placed an order that recent. Most likely you won’t get scheduled until the end of the year, think November. Later if your dealer doesn’t get many allocations.

Ideally they will have the chip/other constraints figured out before the end of MY22. Majority of mountain units are there from the January chip shortage. So we should be fine now but it has been hit or miss if your unit get held up after production.

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered 2/1/2022. I have the same build as you with no other options. I have a tentative build week of 4/25/2022. So it does happen if your dealer has allocations. Search the February 2022 order thread and you will see who was selected.

OP
OP

poopypants

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered 2/1/2022. I have the same build as you with no other options. I have a tentative build week of 4/25/2022. So it does happen if your dealer has allocations. Search the February 2022 order thread and you will see who was selected.
I'm not too worried about getting selected for build (my dealer predicted I'd get mine in 3-6 months when I ordered) but more it being selected, built and then sitting on X Mountain waiting for some fantastical microchip
Sponsored