RumbleP

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi everyone, sorry if my english is not perfect. It’s not my main language.

First question:
I’m looking to trade my Mustang for a Bronco 4 Door Outterbanks 2023. I found one in stock that I like. I have a 6 months baby, so the Mustang dosen’t fit anymore. I am wondering how is the space with a rear facing baby seat. It will be rear the passenger seat. My girlfriend is 5foot4. Does she will have enough space?

Second question:
How is the Soft top in Winter ? I live in Quebec and we get cold temperature and lot of snow and Ice. I am wondering if the Soft top would be find. The Bronco that I found is brand new, but doesn't come with the Hard Top.

Thanks a lot
Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First question:
I’m looking to trade my Mustang for a Bronco 4 Door Outterbanks 2023. I found one in stock that I like. I have a 6 months baby, so the Mustang dosen’t fit anymore. I am wondering how is the space with a rear facing baby seat. It will be rear the passenger seat. My girlfriend is 5foot4. Does she will have enough space?

Second question:
How is the Soft top in Winter ? I live in Quebec and we get cold temperature and lot of snow and Ice. I am wondering if the Soft top would be find. The Bronco that I found is brand new, but doesn't come with the Hard Top.

Thanks a lot
Can't speak 100% of a baby seat as I have no kids, but there's lots of room in the back of a bronco for most adults, so a baby seat shouldn't take up much space.

I can speak for a soft top, I live in New Brunswick and I also had concerns the soft top wouldn't be very good in the winter, so far it's made it through two winters without any issues. My main complaints are not having a rear defrost or rear wiper. Other than that, it's actually been pretty decent, doesn't get as cold as I would have expected (the Bronco does have a pretty good heater)

Mason09

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4dr Bronco Badlands/22 Expedition Stealth
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 3 year old and a 10 week old, both are rear facing and they fit perfectly fine in the back seats. My wife is also 5’4” and has plenty of space in the passenger seat. I’m 5’10” and my driver seat is fine too. It’s not super easy to get the kids in and out as the bronco sits higher than a standard SUV but it isn’t inconvenient.

I can’t speak on the weather aspect as I’ve only had it for a month now and the weather has been beautiful.

But the Bronco definitely works well with kids.

Mace

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4Door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

9 month old (rear facing) and 5 year old in a booster. Not a problem, plenty of room and even have squeezed a friend in between them in the back seat.
By no means is this thing a Tahoe or Mini Van but it passes the parent test.
Pro tip - invest in the rear seat covers!

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I live in Chicago and have the soft top. It has not been a problem because the heaters are pretty good. You can remote start from the app so that’s a huge plus. My biggest issue is I don’t have the heated steering wheel. So holding a cold steering wheel without gloves on has been an issue.

And definitely enough room in the back for car seats. But I highly recommend the Mabett dome light replacement for the stock light back there. You cant see anything otherwise.

Sponsored

Kyukidoeric

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (former 69 & 77 Bronco owner)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agreed with the others. The room is no problem at all. We had the Mustang u til the kids grew legs and the Bronco is perfect. Roomie enough to carry luggage but not much extra. As to the cold, it's great if you live in florida. But mine might never see snow ;(

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First question:

Second question:

Thanks a lot
Currently on kid #2 in the bronco. #1 has always been behind passenger 5'9” wife. Baby carrier to booster seat. #2 is behind driver now, in baby carrier. I'm 5'11 with a manual, so I need the leg room for a clutch. Unless you get a huge seat, you're fine.
Sponsored