Sponsored

Backdoor Link Weirdness - "Great Journeys" popup?

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to check the backdoor link for my reservation this morning: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=########

When it I got a popup, "Great Journeys Start With a Few Steps":

Ford Bronco Backdoor Link Weirdness - "Great Journeys" popup? Screenshot 2022-01-05 062304

Ford Bronco Backdoor Link Weirdness - "Great Journeys" popup? Screenshot 2022-01-05 062447

It appears that this popup was created to notify 2021 reservations that they needed to reconfigure their order for 2022, even though my dealer had already submitted a new 2022 order. I'm assuming that this is a "rockstar mistake", but I was curious if anyone else has this popup accessing the backdoor link on their account?

I check the backdoor link every few days and I've never seen this popup before.
Sponsored

jamtra

Wildtrak
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I see the same thing. If I close the popup window, my order is correct though. So i just left it alone.

Carson

Base
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same here. Glitching all day yesterday. Now this. If I close window my order is correct though so I also left it alone

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to check the backdoor link for my reservation this morning: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=########

When it I got a popup, "Great Journeys Start With a Few Steps":

Screenshot 2022-01-05 062304.png

Screenshot 2022-01-05 062447.png

It appears that this popup was created to notify 2021 reservations that they needed to reconfigure their order for 2022, even though my dealer had already submitted a new 2022 order. I'm assuming that this is a "rockstar mistake", but I was curious if anyone else has this popup accessing the backdoor link on their account?

I check the backdoor link every few days and I've never seen this popup before.
I logged in last night and it worked as normal (after being glitchy yesterday). Just logged in again to check to see if the same pop-up you observed would appear for me. No, it does not. Reservation 540 days ago with no VIN and no build date and counting.

EDIT: Logged in again, refreshed the page and the pop-up you described did appear.

Last edited:

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
same