Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got in. No change to build week. Site is a little different. Shows more details about your order.
Sponsored

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just tried to use the backdoor link to check on my order. Upon doing so, I noticed that it does not load. It keeps jumping back and forth between a loading circle and another blank loading page. I tried this on several laptops at different parts of the day and it never worked. Did Ford take it down?

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

had issues with it today, got mine to work. i cannot login to my FordPass on the website or anything though. I also got this photo that popped up even though ive had a submitted order since June... then converted to 22 in Nov. Hope this is just a glitch!

IMG_9587.jpg

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

had issues with it today, got mine to work. i cannot login to my FordPass on the website or anything though. I also got this photo that popped up even though ive had a submitted order since June... then converted to 22 in Nov. Hope this is just a glitch!

Ford Bronco Backdoor tracking link not working? IMG_9587
I am getting the same screen when logging into the back door with the order number. It used to show my exact build after making adjustments last month. More of the same tea leaves to read I guess.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am getting the same screen when logging into the back door with the order number. It used to show my exact build after making adjustments last month. More of the same tea leaves to read I guess.

definitely. it went away now and is not showing this, my dealer did confirm they are waiting for my build date response from Ford also. so everything is submitted. it sounds like some system errors, honestly. I am just hoping i get a build email before next January..... ordered in June first round and still nothing.

ATbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

definitely. it went away now and is not showing this, my dealer did confirm they are waiting for my build date response from Ford also. so everything is submitted. it sounds like some system errors, honestly. I am just hoping i get a build email before next January..... ordered in June first round and still nothing.
It looks like they did not convert your reservation, but just created a new order for you, otherwise your res would show ordered. My dealer did the same thing, never linked or used my res. I confirmed with ford customer service. super disappointed.

Sponsored

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
at this point its fine, mine is in production, im just waiting to see if my blend date of monday sticks.... im getting anxious if mine will actually get shipped or if im getting put on dirt mountain.

OP
OP
Aaeros

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Build date?
at this point its fine, mine is in production, im just waiting to see if my blend date of monday sticks.... im getting anxious if mine will actually get shipped or if im getting put on dirt mountain.
From what I've read, Broncos getting built today will not go to dirt mountain and will be complete. When they have extra chips, then start working on dirt mountain. This is unconfirmed, but seems to be the general consensus. I have a blend date for 3/1, so I'm hoping this holds true as well.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I've read, Broncos getting built today will not go to dirt mountain and will be complete. When they have extra chips, then start working on dirt mountain. This is unconfirmed, but seems to be the general consensus. I have a blend date for 3/1, so I'm hoping this holds true as well.
thats lovely to hear. It would be nice to see our blend dates and get them out asap. I am hoping mine wont take TOO long due to it being Convoy - here in Milwaukee, its about a 6 hour trip to get to the area of the plant. So i am hoping my shipment will get sent out pretty quick. Blend date for 2/28 so hoping monday is my ticket!
Sponsored