RubyLynn

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been checking the link (track my order) from my build date email every few days to see if I can view my window sticker and usually the fields were already filled in for me (order # & VIN) but now those fields are blank.
I have no idea what my order # is. I tried the 4 digit # on my build sheet and also tried the 8 digit reservation # from way back and none of them seem to work, it keeps telling me to "enter a valid order#/VIN"
Anyone else experiencing this?
I received a build week of Jan 3, so I realize I may not get a window sticker for a while still. Either way, it used to at least show me my vehicle and all of the options were listed and now I can't even get in.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Your order has been cancelled. You may want to check your email.

Just joking .. site goes down every now and then so just back later.

BTW .. build weeks always start on a monday and your build week is Jan3. When that date gets closer you will be assigned a build day. For example your build day could be Wed Jan 5. If this is the case, then your window sticker will appear 7 days before your build day .. so your window sticker will appear online on wed Dec. 29th. I hope this makes sense.

OP
OP
RubyLynn

RubyLynn

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your order has been cancelled. You may want to check your email.

Just joking .. site goes down every now and then so just back later.

BTW .. build weeks always start on a monday and your build week is Jan3. When that date gets closer you will be assigned a build day. For example your build day could be Wed Jan 5. If this is the case, then your window sticker will appear 7 days before your build day .. so your window sticker will appear online on wed Dec. 29th. I hope this makes sense.
Ok, thanks, maybe it's just down for now. I'll check back in a week or so.
I realize it's build week, not day, I don't know why I typed "day". LOL.

Do you know what the order # would be? Is it the four digit # from the build sheet?

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been checking the link (track my order) from my build date email every few days to see if I can view my window sticker and usually the fields were already filled in for me (order # & VIN) but now those fields are blank.
I have no idea what my order # is. I tried the 4 digit # on my build sheet and also tried the 8 digit reservation # from way back and none of them seem to work, it keeps telling me to "enter a valid order#/VIN"
Anyone else experiencing this?
I received a build week of Jan 3, so I realize I may not get a window sticker for a while still. Either way, it used to at least show me my vehicle and all of the options were listed and now I can't even get in.
@RubyLynn

This happened to me when I had a build date. When you get one a lot of over people get one. Basically the 'tunnel' for the website access can't handle everyone hitting it all at once. Another this once everyone gets through said 'tunnel' the website can't handle everyone there.

From my experience window sticker showed up from the tracker before the email went out and that was populated a week before my build date.

Best of luck and congrats!!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ordered a 2021 Raptor my order number was V791. Not sure if they use the same name convention (Letter and 3 digits) when it comes to the Bronco. BTW .. I have ordered 3 Raptors and they were all a Letter followed by 3 digits.

I have not received my Bronco order number yet.

Do you know what the order # would be? Is it the four digit # from the build sheet?

Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Yes, I believe it's 4 digits normally, it would be on the order sheet from your dealer.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are correct! I emailed my dealer and they gave me my order number and it was 4 digits.

Yes, I believe it's 4 digits normally, it would be on the order sheet from your dealer.
Sponsored