Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just went on the Ford website to my account for some unknown reason since I'm an FE on Dirt Mountain. Just boredom I guess. It appears that they've updated the My Account and Vehicle areas of the website. There are some new areas that look pretty cool and useful. I also noticed, or maybe I missed, that there is no order tracking tool. This would be a very wise decision by Ford, since it was so laughably bad. I now have a BMW M4 on order and their tracker is lightyears ahead of Ford and accurate.

If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll delete post.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Pizza Tracker is not accessible through your Ford account. Only through the email's that Ford sent notifying you of Confirmed, In Production, etc. Another Rockstar accomplishment.

I just checked my Ford account and it still shows my BL as an In Store Order Ordering With Dealer when I picked it up 2 weeks ago today.

Cmargio

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, Volvo, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was told by Bronco customer service the website was supposed to be updated by Friday this week to allow ordering via the website. I don't see this update yet though I don't think. Maybe things are still in the works.
Sponsored