Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I couldn't find an article on this issue so please excuse me if this is repeated.

On March 4, 2022 I received a call from my dealer of choice providing me with a VIN # and a build date of 4/25. That being said I have never received an email from Ford confirming the scheduling. I called the Ford Hotline and she proceeded to provide the same VIN # however, she said I was still in order processing and did not mention a 4/25 build date. Now I know it takes a few days or so to update but after almost 3 weeks and still nothing its a little concerning.

I have used both order tracking services. The first URL with res number still has me categorized as "order accepted by dealer". The second URL using the order code and VIN.... well it just loads deletes the two fields and thats about it...

Has anyone run into this issue. As you may see in my footer im awfully excited however wouldnt be surprised by anything at this point. Thank you in advance for any info.
Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1) you placed your order directly through dealer?
2) do you have a reservation?
3) when did you place your order?

OP
OP
PistolPete

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1) you placed your order directly through dealer?
2) do you have a reservation?
Reserved 7/15/2020 . Converted to order in 21 then again in october for 22

Enginerd39

Badlands
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, happened to me as well. Dealer has best and most up to date info. Ford trackers and chat can be helpful, but usually suck and are wrong. You've got a VIN, and this is what matters. Everything else will catch up eventually. soooo Congrats!

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Reserved 7/15/2020 . Converted to order in 21 then again in october for 22
I wouldn’t read too much into the lack of email from ford. They haven’t built a reputation for candor and communication with order holders throughout the bronco rollout. It’s just automated systems that fail a lot, as we’ve seen. As for the bronco hotline not showing your build date, it really depends who you get on the phone/chat, some reps know to look for the “secondary disposition date” on their end, which tells them an “estimated date” of production. Others do not. If you are able to pull your order on the tracker, and it’s your exact build, I would not be concerned. For what it’s worth, mine never showed an estimated production date, I just had to call the line, or dealer and they confirmed it. Then yesterday it just went into production, but no date on the tracker still. You should be good.

Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
I couldn't find an article on this issue so please excuse me if this is repeated.

On March 4, 2022 I received a call from my dealer of choice providing me with a VIN # and a build date of 4/25. That being said I have never received an email from Ford confirming the scheduling. I called the Ford Hotline and she proceeded to provide the same VIN # however, she said I was still in order processing and did not mention a 4/25 build date. Now I know it takes a few days or so to update but after almost 3 weeks and still nothing its a little concerning.

I have used both order tracking services. The first URL with res number still has me categorized as "order accepted by dealer". The second URL using the order code and VIN.... well it just loads deletes the two fields and thats about it...

Has anyone run into this issue. As you may see in my footer im awfully excited however wouldnt be surprised by anything at this point. Thank you in advance for any info.
The dealer will have the VIN and build date before you get an email from Ford. I didn't get an mail from Ford until a week before the build date. Get both the VIN and Order# from the dealer, you can track on the Ford site. It will probably not say anything more than your order is confirmed, but you can know for sure the VIN is legit.

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here. Pizza tracker says nothing, no email from ford but dealer let me know I have a build date.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer provided me a VIN and build week date two weeks before Ford sent email notification. BTW, when Ford sent the notification, my build week was bumped “UP” from week of Mar 22 to week of Feb 28. Bronco was built on Mar 5 ,and I took delivery Mar 12. Good luck.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Join the club. Everyone's story has been different, no two the same I'm pretty sure. Expect the unexpected, keep expectations low.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The systems can be chaotic and imperfect and dont always work. If you have an email from dealer, thats good news.

That said, I wouldn't wager on a build date, those come and go, as mine did. I got a VIN a year ago in April, built in July, delivered October 21. There's is no perfection or certainty in the system, still suffering from supply shortages. You'll eventually hear from Ford, in the mean time, be thankful your dealer seems to be watching out for you! You'll go nuts if you check on the car every day.

Sponsored

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford only informs some people when their vehicle is built and shipped, it’s common, I have a delivery date of 3/29 but my tracker still says it’s scheduled to be built but not built

jaiuppa

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr CG Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP, I am in the same situation. I spoke with my dealer several weeks ago, they had a VIN and build date 5/9. Once I had the vin I tried the ford tracker which loaded the page but showed no build date. Now when I try the same tracker with order # and vin it just reloads the screen similar to your situation. No email from ford yet.
Sponsored