First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I received an email for my order but changed some things with it like going from mid to lux package would I receive a new email even if the trim remains the same?
Sponsored

OP
OP

CurtisC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is the sheet my dealer gave me showing exactly what they had entered into the system. When I confirmed it was accurate, they hit the "submit" button on it. This should be the standard to make sure your order was entered correctly:

Order Summary Screen Shot.png

In contrast, this is the email I received from Ford after it was submitted:

Ford Confirmation Email Screen Shot.png

It should be noted that my Ford.com profile still states "In-Store Order"... so I believe that this phrasing does not mean that it hasn't been submitted... clearly mine has.

Ford Profile In Store order Screen Shot.png
Thanks! I have neither. The dealer em
Go to www.ford.com and create an account, if you don't have one already, and then under the My Account icon go to My Reservations and Orders. There you should be able to see the status of your order.
Yes, I have an account and I get "In Store Order" with the order number being the same as what the reservation number was. It would just be nice if Ford would give me the details of my order so that I can make sure they entered it correctly.

I just don't want the order to arrive incorrectly configure, such as the Hamster Package instead of the Sasquatch Package for example.
Can't you view it through your Ford.com account?
Doesn't show me the configuration. And the picture is incorrect.

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks! I have neither. The dealer em

Yes, I have an account and I get "In Store Order" with the order number being the same as what the reservation number was. It would just be nice if Ford would give me the details of my order so that I can make sure they entered it correctly.

I just don't want the order to arrive incorrectly configure, such as the Hamster Package instead of the Sasquatch Package for example.

Doesn't show me the configuration. And the picture is incorrect.
My order number is the same as my reservation number as well. And the photo on mine is of a Base model even though I ordered a Black Diamond. I am guessing that's because I initially chose a Base model when I made my reservation but the Order Date shown is correct. I am really not that surprised that information shown on the Ford website isn't accurate based on the ongoing issues with the B&P. But I am sure my order was entered by the dealership because I got separate confirmation of it from them and from Ford after I placed it.

The email I received from Ford right after the dealer entered my order is shown in the second photo. The bottom half of that image shows the details of my build but I couldn't fit it in one image.

Ford Bronco Why No email from Ford? 1613515963073

Ford Bronco Why No email from Ford? 1613516634567

Last edited:

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received my email while at the dealership. The sales associate asked me to confirm that I had it in my inbox. So it sounds like there is some action on the dealership's end....what's your priority code?
same here... I received an email from Ford within 30 seconds after they hit enter on their keyboard. Priority code 19

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Update for me: my dealer called me and sent my updated order preview to my email. Once I confirmed over the phone that I liked the configuration he submitted to Ford. Got my Ford email confirmation shortly thereafter! An now the wait truly begins!

Sponsored

RPhillips1972

Black Diamond
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I gave my dealer my order configuration on January 25th.

On February 2nd my Ford account updated to give me an order number.

But I still haven't received an email from Ford. So at this point, after 22 days, I still don't have any confirmation of the specifics of my order.

When I asked my dealer about that, they simply emailed me a copy of the configurator that I gave them and a copy of my Vehicle Purchase agreement that I signed but that they never signed. The Vehicle Purchase agree as no specifics of my order.

When I asked Ford about not receiving an email from them, Ford, they told me that they don't send any emails and that I should ask my dealer.

So at this point I have no email from Ford and I have no confirmation of my configuration.

How long should it take to get such an email?
I recieved my email confirmation from ford the next day

slacker4wheel

Black Diamond
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello Bronco guys and gals out there I ordered a BLACK Diamond 2 door on 01-21-2021. Dealer gave me a copy of summitted order, to confirm build was correct and received confirmation e-Mail from Ford about two hours later with brief info about build. Recheck with your dealer to make sure they did submit order and get confirmation.
Ford Bronco Why No email from Ford? my bronco
Ford Bronco Why No email from Ford? bbbbbbbb

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like your dealer locked you in but has not placed the order on the Ford online system on their end. They should send you a quote based on your build and once you confirm the specs, they should enter it into the Ford online ordering system. At that point, your My Ford account should show the specs. Apparently, a bunch of dealers locked people in as soon as the ordering system was available from Ford. The My Ford account status changed from "reservation" to "in-store order." This does not mean your order was placed and they were able to do this without entering a specific build. The problem is now that you are locked in this in-store order" status, you cannot switch dealers without a complicated process of calling Ford customer serivce and waiting 14 days. And you are now at the mercy of your current dealer on price and input of your order. Your dealer has until March 19th to enter the order into Ford's system. And it sounds like some dealers have already mastered this system and can send a quote in minutes followed by entering an order while others are struggling with getting quotes out to people.
Sponsored