CurtisC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The fact that your dealer gave you the order sheet is good. That should be considered the standard when confirming what they put into the system.

As far as the automated Ford emails when an order is submitted... we don't know yet what factors are playing into some people receiving it and others not. Not sure if it's an email SPAM filter thing, or a Ford.com profile correspondence option selection thing... or something else entirely.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What's the order sheet? Should I ask for this from the dealer? All I have is the Purchase agreement that has no details.
Sponsored

OP
OP

CurtisC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you should be good with your build sheet from the dealer. Worst case, double check with your dealer.
What's a build sheet? Don't have that.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine is an “In-Store Order” and it just shows my reserved Base even though I ordered a Badlands. I think your dealer and my dealer are waiting for whatever reason to submit the order to Ford. My understanding is that “In-Store Order” is that the dealer has the order in WBDO but haven’t pushed the order to Ford. I have not received the confirmation email from Ford that shows the options I selected.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the order sheet? Should I ask for this from the dealer? All I have is the Purchase agreement that has no details.
Here is the sheet my dealer gave me showing exactly what they had entered into the system. When I confirmed it was accurate, they hit the "submit" button on it. This should be the standard to make sure your order was entered correctly:

Ford Bronco Why No email from Ford? Order Summary Screen Shot

In contrast, this is the email I received from Ford after it was submitted:

Ford Bronco Why No email from Ford? Ford Confirmation Email Screen Shot

It should be noted that my Ford.com profile still states "In-Store Order"... so I believe that this phrasing does not mean that it hasn't been submitted... clearly mine has.

Ford Bronco Why No email from Ford? Ford Profile In Store order Screen Shot

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's a build sheet? Don't have that.
Maybe not a build sheet, but an order summary. Can you email your dealer and ask them to email you your order summary not configurator?

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is the sheet my dealer gave me showing exactly what they had entered into the system. When I confirmed it was accurate, they hit the "submit" button on it. This should be the standard to make sure your order was entered correctly:

In contrast, this is the email I received from Ford after it was submitted:

I know this is way off track, but I gotta ask. Wonder why Ford puts $0 beside the Lux package? I understand it's all counted up for the total, but it just seems odd. OK, back to our regularly scheduled program........

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is an “In-Store Order” and it just shows my reserved Base even though I ordered a Badlands. I think your dealer and my dealer are waiting for whatever reason to submit the order to Ford. My understanding is that “In-Store Order” is that the dealer has the order in WBDO but haven’t pushed the order to Ford. I have not received the confirmation email from Ford that shows the options I selected.
I don't believe this is the case... see my post above. Clearly my order was pushed to Ford.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this is way off track, but I gotta ask. Wonder why Ford puts $0 beside the Lux package? I understand it's all counted up for the total, but it just seems odd. OK, back to our regularly scheduled program........
Because the cost is listed under "Equipment Group 334A"

They probably just add the "Lux" line for us plebs to know what the hell we're looking at.

;)

Ford Bronco Why No email from Ford? Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 17.11.24

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I gave my dealer my order configuration on January 25th.

On February 2nd my Ford account updated to give me an order number.

But I still haven't received an email from Ford. So at this point, after 22 days, I still don't have any confirmation of the specifics of my order.

When I asked my dealer about that, they simply emailed me a copy of the configurator that I gave them and a copy of my Vehicle Purchase agreement that I signed but that they never signed. The Vehicle Purchase agree as no specifics of my order.

When I asked Ford about not receiving an email from them, Ford, they told me that they don't send any emails and that I should ask my dealer.

So at this point I have no email from Ford and I have no confirmation of my configuration.

How long should it take to get such an email?
I would be happy with just a order accepted change on my ford account!!!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Because the cost is listed under "Equipment Group 334A"

They probably just add the "Lux" line for us plebs to know what the hell we're looking at.

;)

Ford Bronco Why No email from Ford? Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 17.11.24
I'm feeling much better now. :) I should have known that though.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe your dealer doesn't have wiiings? Mine all happened auto-magically. ;) (y)

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't believe this is the case... see my post above. Clearly my order was pushed to Ford.
Perhaps they use the same verbiage for multiple order states. My order on my Ford account is showing In-Store Order and shows the Base that I reserved and not the Badlands that I ordered. I don't have the build or spec sheet from my dealer, but I am going to be modifying my order due to what we have found out about connected vs connected built-in navigation. I'll see if I can get an update as to why I hadn't received that email from Ford.

Does your order on your Ford account show anything about the details of your order? Mine only shows this:

Ford Bronco Why No email from Ford? In-Store Order

Last edited:

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I received an email directly from Ford Motor Company, not my dealer, about 15 minutes after my dealer input my order.
Same. Sounds like someone may have forgotten the hit the Send button on your order.

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

But I still haven't received an email from Ford. So at this point, after 22 days, I still don't have any confirmation of the specifics of my order.

When I asked my dealer about that, they simply emailed me a copy of the configurator that I gave them and a copy of my Vehicle Purchase agreement that I signed but that they never signed. The Vehicle Purchase agree as no specifics of my order.

When I asked Ford about not receiving an email from them, Ford, they told me that they don't send any emails and that I should ask my dealer.

So at this point I have no email from Ford and I have no confirmation of my configuration.

Go to www.ford.com and create an account, if you don't have one already, and then under the My Account icon go to My Reservations and Orders. There you should be able to see the status of your order.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't you view it through your Ford.com account?
Sponsored