First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am looking for a coilover lift for my 2024 Bronco Badlands, non Sasquatch. I currently have a Zone 1" level kit which did level out the Bronco and Falken Wildpeak AT4W 35" tires. I want to achieve better articulation than stock and keep the same or better ride qualities as the stock suspension. I would like to go an additional 2" in the front (has a 1" front lift already) and 2" lift on the rear to maintain level. Will be removing the 1" level kit. Better articulation without screwing up the suspension geometry and causing premature CV joint wear. Please give me your advice on which coilovers and why you recommend them. I'm the guy who will research everything to death.
Sponsored

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We have a great deal on Eibach Coilovers right now! Have them available for $1525 with free shipping

These are in my opinion the best bang-for-buck coilover setup on the market. They are perfect for daily driving, while also more than capable for mild off-roading. They are fully height adjustable, so you can really dial in the height how you want!

Id be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dig the Icon "stage 5" and above. I think you can dial it in to the height you're looking to get. Bilstein 6112s? are also an option you can find out there for less money. Just find the most competent off-road shop you can to do the alignment. Most people I know, and don't know, seem to have more disappointment with a bad or mediocre alignment after lifting/lowering.

@HighVelocity points out a great kit and it's great because all of those extra components help maintain the "stock" ride quality with a lift.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bilstein 6112s all day.

2.65" bodies.
Sponsored