First Name
Ant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350, 1973 Bronco, Tube buggy, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like many of you guys on here, I have been reading, studying and looking for the right winch bumper that allows for parking sensors and ADD (additive cruise control). I haven't seen this info on here yet so I hope its helpful and not a duplicate post. I decided to go with the Addictive Desert Designs Rock Fighter bumper. I was actually able to pre-purchase it with my dealer when I picked up the bronco and they just finished the install. Bumper looks great, parking sensors work and the ADD is working now. I had to tweak the alignment of the ADD once I got it home as it was not sensing the car in front of me like it was supposed to. I angled it down slightly and everything seems to work great now. For those of you with the Lux package I would recommended this one. It does however block some of the camera. I have purchased parts to relocate the camera based on another members post and will post that back up when I get it. Still trying to decide on the winch. Its going to be hard not to go with the Harbor Freight Badland winch since mine is a BL but still trying to decide. I have always been a fan of warn winches and their warranties.

ADD mount behind the Grille
Ford Bronco Badlands Lux - Addictive Desert designs Bumper with ADD relocation 1640626774658

Ford Bronco Badlands Lux - Addictive Desert designs Bumper with ADD relocation ADD mounted behind grille

Camera Before
Ford Bronco Badlands Lux - Addictive Desert designs Bumper with ADD relocation Camera Before

Camera After

Ford Bronco Badlands Lux - Addictive Desert designs Bumper with ADD relocation camera after

Ford Bronco Badlands Lux - Addictive Desert designs Bumper with ADD relocation front 2

Ford Bronco Badlands Lux - Addictive Desert designs Bumper with ADD relocation front 4
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can you link the camera relocation parts?

And the ACC box ONLY does ACC, camera in windshield does accident avoidance-- is that a correct statement?

OP
OP
Ant4broncos

Ant4broncos

Badlands
First Name
Ant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you link the camera relocation parts?

And the ACC box ONLY does ACC, camera in windshield does accident avoidance-- is that a correct statement?
I believe the ACC also controls the avoidance system. I just got a notification from it on the way to lunch so it seems to be working.

Here is a link to the Camera Parts I purchased. Hopefully it will work for mine.

Camera Mount
https://www.amazon.com/Assault-Industries-201005FG1101-Command-HELLFIRE/dp/B077Y529JV

Camera Extension (not verified that it will work yet)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P2WYP98/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Camera Washer extension kit.
https://www.amazon.com/Windshield-Washer-Hose-Connector-Meters/dp/B09DPXQN69

OP
OP
Ant4broncos

Ant4broncos

Badlands
First Name
Ant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not my picture but one from the Bronco6g facebook page that I am trying to replicate.

front camera.jpg

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've got one on the way. Should ship mid January. Putting a Warn Zeon 10S in it.

Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not my picture but one from the Bronco6g facebook page that I am trying to replicate.

Ford Bronco Badlands Lux - Addictive Desert designs Bumper with ADD relocation 1640631731231

Is this the front camera? That position seems to me to make it awfully vulnerable to damage.

Ford Bronco Badlands Lux - Addictive Desert designs Bumper with ADD relocation 1640634785522

OP
OP
Ant4broncos

Ant4broncos

Badlands
First Name
Ant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this the front camera? That position seems to me to make it awfully vulnerable to damage.

Ford Bronco Badlands Lux - Addictive Desert designs Bumper with ADD relocation 1640634785522
yes that is the front camera. I am thinking about mounting it on top of that bar on mine to get it back out of the way some.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes that is the front camera. I am thinking about mounting it on top of that bar on mine to get it back out of the way some.
If I were to put a setup like that on my Bronco, and I were ever to have any impact to the front end, I would certainly not want the camera to be what took the brunt of that impact. What's the good of having a big beefy bumper like that, if you put something delicate and expensive in front of it?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ant4broncos

Ant4broncos

Badlands
First Name
Ant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I were to put a setup like that on my Bronco, and I were ever to have any impact to the front end, I would certainly not want the camera to be what took the brunt of that impact. What's the good of having a big beefy bumper like that, if you put something delicate and expensive in front of it?
Agreed, not my picture, just one I found that I am trying to learn from and modify to fit what I want.

shelbyleader

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like many of you guys on here, I have been reading, studying and looking for the right winch bumper that allows for parking sensors and ADD (additive cruise control). I haven't seen this info on here yet so I hope its helpful and not a duplicate post. I decided to go with the Addictive Desert Designs Rock Fighter bumper. I was actually able to pre-purchase it with my dealer when I picked up the bronco and they just finished the install. Bumper looks great, parking sensors work and the ADD is working now. I had to tweak the alignment of the ADD once I got it home as it was not sensing the car in front of me like it was supposed to. I angled it down slightly and everything seems to work great now. For those of you with the Lux package I would recommended this one. It does however block some of the camera. I have purchased parts to relocate the camera based on another members post and will post that back up when I get it. Still trying to decide on the winch. Its going to be hard not to go with the Harbor Freight Badland winch since mine is a BL but still trying to decide. I have always been a fan of warn winches and their warranties.

ADD mount behind the Grille

Camera Before

Camera After

shelbyleader

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another good one is body guard bumpers. I bought the Baja version and it relocates the camera on the push bar and relocates the acc behind the grill. I have not 000yet put it on my truck but I will post as soon as I do, which should be in a week or so. Winch sits tucked in the middle nicely so you hardly notice it. I got the rough country 9500.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

1640634785522.png
probably but it isn't that expensive to replace

Can you share the link to the FB page? Just trying to figure out how they got the mount without the Warn winch (or did they put the warn winch somewhere else?

OP
OP
Ant4broncos

Ant4broncos

Badlands
First Name
Ant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
probably but it isn't that expensive to replace

Can you share the link to the FB page? Just trying to figure out how they got the mount without the Warn winch (or did they put the warn winch somewhere else?
He got the warn winch with the mount and opted to put the badlands on there and sell the warn winch.
Sponsored