Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

**update with daytime pictures. I did some more digging today on the parking sensors. Turns out the parking sensors AND bezels are different between the metal bumpers and plastic bumpers. It appears ADD made their bumper to accommodate the plastic bumper sensors. I have the plastic bumper sensors and bezels on order with hopes they fit better. I had to cut, shave, duct tape and RTV the sensors to get them to stay.

Put the bumper on tonight. Simple install with the exception of the parking sensors. There must have been a change either in the package level or from the 2021 they designed their bumper off of. I had to modify every bezel to get them to “fit” and then glue them in with RTV for now. I called them and sent pictures and they said the sensors are indeed different from what they built the bumper off of.
Other than that, it’s a quality piece. Comes with a license plate relocation bracket as well as a brake light relocation to fit bigger tires.
Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs Stealth Fighter installed 7735612A-F545-4590-B6EB-7415C5EED6D3
Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs Stealth Fighter installed 07E9BF93-CA24-44D4-85F1-DC3D169A985C
Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs Stealth Fighter installed 7A24B667-8FF0-4F02-B589-F560B70067EB
Sponsored

Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Put the bumper on tonight. Simple install with the exception of the parking sensors. There must have been a change either in the package level or from the 2021 they designed their bumper off of. I had to modify every bezel to get them to “fit” and then glue them in with RTV for now. I called them and sent pictures and they said the sensors are indeed different from what they built the bumper off of.
Other than that, it’s a quality piece. Comes with a license plate relocation bracket as well as a brake light relocation to fit bigger tires.
Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs Stealth Fighter installed 7A24B667-8FF0-4F02-B589-F560B70067EB
Looks great!

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More/better pics would be appreciated :p

OP
OP
Flourman

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bump for updates on sensors and daytime pictures.

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice, great clearance!!! 🤞🤞

I originally had it on my shortlist but, decided I need to go with a tire carrier.

WheelMe

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great - I'm considering an ADD rear bumper, but haven't decided on which one yet.

While installing, did you notice if the OEM bumper is heavier/lighter than the ADD?

It looks like the relocated license plate bracket/plate blocks the blue Ford emblem.

OP
OP
Flourman

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great - I'm considering an ADD rear bumper, but haven't decided on which one yet.

While installing, did you notice if the OEM bumper is heavier/lighter than the ADD?

It looks like the relocated license plate bracket/plate blocks the blue Ford emblem.
I think the ADD is a bit lighter to lift. If anything, it’s not as awkward. The license plate bracket does block the Ford emblem.
Sponsored