• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona Badlands Non-Sasquatch full suspension w Upper Control Arms

RazorRamon

Badlands
First Name
Ramon Velasquez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking to sell a full badlands suspension with upper control arms. This was on a 4 door badlands with the 2.7l engine. 14,000 miles. Will ship at your expense. Located in Arizona for local pickup. $700

D4975F8F-9EB9-47D0-8700-5B9D23C832BF.jpeg

012FCB06-1573-4E83-B841-85F65CE80683.jpeg
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Soft top or hardtop? Tow package or not?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On second thought, I don't think the top type changes the spring part number, but I was under the impression that tow package or not does. That's why I'm asking.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On second thought, I don't think the top type changes the spring part number, but I was under the impression that tow package or not does. That's why I'm asking.
Oh... gotcha. It doesn't change. Suspension is the same regardless of top or tow package.

Tow package on the Bronco is nothing but a trailer tow module, hitch receiver, and 4/7-pin wiring harness. No changes to suspension, no additional engine/transmission cooling, or anything you would normally find on a tow package for a pickup truck.

That's why the Bronco is limited to 3200 - 3500 lbs towing depending on trim.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would think that since the engineers see the need for such a variety of spring weights (ex. steel vs plastic bumper), that a potential to have an extra 350 pounds of tongue weight, would've factored into their thought process. Surprised they'd discount that fact, while accounting for an extra 40 pounds(?) on the front. :unsure: