Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 4dr 2.7L Badsquatch hardtop with tow package
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered an Apple AirTag for my key fob as a bit of a security blanket. As a first-time fob car owner, I keep being like ZOMG WHAT IF I LOSE IT.

While I was placing the order, Apple's website showed me an upsell screen for key ring holders for the AirTag. I was just going to skip it because I could get a cheaper one basically anywhere else, but I noticed their "AirTag Leather Key Ring - California Poppy" looked awfully close to the interior trim "Active Orange" on the Badlands (which is apparently not quite exactly the same as the exterior 'Cyber Orange' color so I can't speak to whether that would be a good match or not).

My key ring came today, though I'm still waiting on the AirTag itself, and it's exact, or so close to exact that it is deeply satisfying, even though I never ever would have picked this color for my interior if I'd had the choice.

Sharing because it's the season for spending money on silly stuff for silly reasons (though maybe that season lasts 12 months out of the year when you're a new Bronco owner). You can order it online here, or also use that page to see if there's an Apple Store near you with it in stock. You know, if you need it RIGHT NOW, or at least before Sunday.

Ford Bronco Badlands owner stocking stuffer: Apple AirTag keyring in perfect Active Orange IMG_7815
Sponsored

OP
OP
Roadhusky

Roadhusky

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 4dr 2.7L Badsquatch hardtop with tow package
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

P.S. and but also! I just realized, this will be handy too for being out in the world and spotting some type of truck accessory thing that looks like the right color, and wanting to compare side by side. I am in a slow process of painting the interior of my house a very particular color scheme, and I put a couple of the paint chips into my wallet in case any home accessories in a seemingly perfect matched shade should present themselves unexpectedly; this is like that for my Bronco.

(tell me you're a Virgo without telling me you're a Virgo, yes, obvs)

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well then. I’m glad you like it.