First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love our 22 badlands SAS, want to lift maybe 2-3"? and possibly add 37's, playing last weekend at Drummond Island, felt that little bit and more experience would help.... looking for advice of the following....any suggested lift kits or new strut/spring that accomplish....what other mods would have to / should be made to accommodate 37's lets see the whole list, good, bad, ugly....want to do it right but try not to break bank and won't if can't do smartly....
any other upgrades to suspension / steering people recommend to make a little less prone to issues
thanks in advance
Sponsored

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Coincidentally I just went through this quandary recently myself and I can share what I ended up doing. Also have a Sasquatch Badlands and wanted to get between 2.5-3.0" of lift and install 37" tires without any rub. Decided that perch collars and/or spacers had some compromises so I ended up installing the Eibach Pro Truck Stage 2 coilovers all around with Zone UCA's. Keeping the stock rims and just adding 1.4" Borne spacers to make up for the +30mm offset. These weren't really necessary since I also installed the JKS max tire kit but did it for looks. Couldn't be happier with the ride and the handling despite the higher CG. All in all gained about 3.75" more clearance than stock Sasquatch. Looking to hit some trails soon to test its off road manners. If you perform all the labor you can do this for about $3K.