Sponsored

Badlands to Bronco Raptor: Which accessories / parts transfer over and which can't I keep?

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got great news yesterday when I checked the backdoor link and saw that my BRaptor has been scheduled for 1/9/23! I've had a 4 door Badlands for a few months that I'll be selling once it comes in. So, I'm trying to decide which accessories to transfer over to BRaptor and which to include with the Badlands sale.

It seems like a pretty safe bet to assume the cabin-related things I've bought will work just fine with the BRaptor, but let me know if that's a poor assumption on anything here...

Sponsored

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got great news yesterday when I checked the backdoor link and saw that my BRaptor has been scheduled for 1/9/23! I've had a 4 door Badlands for a few months that I'll be selling once it comes in. So, I'm trying to decide which accessories to transfer over to BRaptor and which to include with the Badlands sale.

It seems like a pretty safe bet to assume the cabin-related things I've bought will work just fine with the BRaptor, but let me know if that's a poor assumption on anything here...

That's quite a list. Ok let's take them one at a time.
Door Bags. Depends on which one you have now and what is coming with the Warthog. If you have the bags designed to go in the rear storage with a harness to hold to the rear seat they are the ones I would keep. They are heaver ,nicer bags but you wont be able to store the doors is the back on the Warthog due to the extra cross bracing. If they are standard bags then the same ones will come with the new vehicle.
Swing gate will transfer.
Roof bags are the same as the doors, they will come with new vehicle.
Deepsleep- transfers
Cover maybe an issue. The extra width of the rear 1/4 panels (not the Dark Helmet fenders)may be too wide for it to stretch over.
Foot pegs- transfers
Glove Box- transfers
Center Console- transfers
Grab handles- transfers
Cargo Liner will fit but the Warthog comes with a branded one so you will need to decide which one you want.
Seat back- transfer and it looks like it may mate up with your cargo liner so that may help you decide which one to keep.
Front shackles wont transfer the design of the Warthog is vertical and attached differently.
Hitch shackle- transfer

Hope this helps.

OP
OP
c-dubb

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That's quite a list. Ok let's take them one at a time.
Door Bags. Depends on which one you have now and what is coming with the Warthog. If you have the bags designed to go in the rear storage with a harness to hold to the rear seat they are the ones I would keep. They are heaver ,nicer bags but you wont be able to store the doors is the back on the Warthog due to the extra cross bracing. If they are standard bags then the same ones will come with the new vehicle.
Swing gate will transfer.
Roof bags are the same as the doors, they will come with new vehicle.
Deepsleep- transfers
Cover maybe an issue. The extra width of the rear 1/4 panels (not the Dark Helmet fenders)may be too wide for it to stretch over.
Foot pegs- transfers
Glove Box- transfers
Center Console- transfers
Grab handles- transfers
Cargo Liner will fit but the Warthog comes with a branded one so you will need to decide which one you want.
Seat back- transfer and it looks like it may mate up with your cargo liner so that may help you decide which one to keep.
Front shackles wont transfer the design of the Warthog is vertical and attached differently.
Hitch shackle- transfer

Hope this helps.
You're awesome! Thanks so much!!

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The front shackles will transfer, I have the Rhino D-Ring shackles that look very similar from my Wildtrak and they fit fine on my Raptor.

Here is the one I used :
Rhino USA D Ring Shackle 41,850lb Break Strength – 3/4” Shackle with 7/8 Pin for use with Tow Strap, Winch, Off-Road Jeep Truck Vehicle Recovery, Best Offroad Towing Accessories https://a.co/j86Gcuv