• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida Badlands Wheels

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have (5) Badlands wheels with TPMS sensors that have been sitting in my garage for months. Bought them as takeoffs (10 miles) from another member for less than the price of just the tires. Installed the tires on Everglades wheels that I purchased. I've had them listed for sale but there seems to be no interest so I'm giving them to the 1st person that shows up. If you want to ship them all the effort will have to be on your end and they will have to be picked up from my address.

IMG_4852-2.JPG

IMG_4855-2.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Golfsnob

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep St Augustine (World Golf area) actually north of St Aug proper.

Sonnyhe2002

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black diamond, model 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice, good job! Maybe I should try to meet you as well. I stretched up mine real bad. But whoever meets you first will be a happy person :)

Sponsored

anomdeplume

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2023 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sending PM. I can pick them up this Saturday, 6/3 between 8am and 9am. Not sure if that qualifies as “first.” Definitely appreciate the pay it forward generosity.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Golfsnob

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Someone is picking them up this evening.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Someone is picking them up this evening.
David, in the future, you may have luck finding buyers (or takers in this instance) with the local Bronco group. 904JaxBroncos - all their communication and events are through their Facebook group. It was just a few weeks ago that they met at Murray Bros for dinner.

By the way, the Christmas in July Bronco Beach Gathering will be in a few weeks. First Saturday after 4th of July on Butler Beach.

OP
OP
Golfsnob

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
David, in the future, you may have luck finding buyers (or takers in this instance) with the local Bronco group. 904JaxBroncos - all their communication and events are through their Facebook group. It was just a few weeks ago that they met at Murray Bros for dinner.

By the way, the Christmas in July Bronco Beach Gathering will be in a few weeks. First Saturday after 4th of July on Butler Beach.
Thanks for the info. I don't do FB but I will try and make the beach gathering.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Golfsnob

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)