Baja Design XL80 Pro VS Stock High Beams

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I whipped out a comparison video to show the increase in light from the BD pillar lights on my 21 FE. Video shows up a bit darker than the human eye, but the comparison is there.

Sponsored

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for sharing your video. As I wait for my Bronco, I have spent much time researching lighting options and have decided to go with BD for my fog/modular bumper & my pillar lights. Was leaning toward the Squadron Pro’s combo for the pillars, but your video has me reconsidering to go with the XL 80’s. Did you configure the light lenses for a Driving/Combo configuration?
Great job on the video comparison & thanks again!

OP
OP
The Bronze

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you for sharing your video. As I wait for my Bronco, I have spent much time researching lighting options and have decided to go with BD for my fog/modular bumper & my pillar lights. Was leaning toward the Squadron Pro’s combo for the pillars, but your video has me reconsidering to go with the XL 80’s. Did you configure the light lenses for a Driving/Combo configuration?
I do have the driving/combo lenses installed. I also put a set of squadron R SAE into the bumper, which does a great job of filling in the lows (and even the highs), but without blinding oncoming traffic. These XLs are crazy bright! I usually go with cheap LED lights, because they were always getting stolen, but I decided to spend the $$$ on some better lights for the Bronco!

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am going to use the same SAE lights for my modular bumper in amber to fill in the lows and help navigate the fog/snow. Right now I am leaning toward the Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets. All amber with Squadron Pro, Squadron SAE & S2 Pro. Both the SAE & S2 Pro are under 2500 lumens which are street legal. I'll put the 3rd Squadron Pro on a separate switch.
Did you go with clear or amber? How do they work in the snow?
I am also considering installing their S2 Sports for back up lights/additional lighting in the rear when needed. This may be the trickier install.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When you buy the kit from us we give you 3 different lenses

Spot, Driving/Combo and Wide Cornering

It's part of our kit. I run XL80 Driving/Combo on my truck but the spots will throw light WAY down range.

We also have the fog kits in stock as well when you are ready

Fog Kit: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...ad-bezel-flush-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

XL80 Pillar Kit: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-a-pillar-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Sponsored

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Killer deals at 4x4 truck leds
And they have them in stock

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I already purchase my front License plate bracket from you. Plan to source my lights from you as well...when I get my Bronco. You have a great web site to play around with the various lighting options/combinations. Price competitive. Thanks!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I already purchase my front License plate bracket from you. Plan to source my lights from you as well...when I get my Bronco. You have a great web site to play around with the various lighting options/combinations. Price competitive. Thanks!
Thanks. We try our best :) What differentiates us from a lot of other companies is our stock. We maintain a lot of inventory here to ensure orders go out USUALLY the same day they are placed. We also offer installations if you are local to our Lindenhurst, NY store.
Sponsored