Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've noticed when my headlights turn on the Signature lighting ring turns off. Does anyone know if there is a setting to have both on at the same time or is that something that Forscan can do? I've looked through the vehicle settings in Sync but can't find anything. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Ok nevermind. Just went out to check tonight and everything is as it should be. For some reason when I saw the reflection of them in a car's bumper, they didn't appear to be on.
Ford Bronco Signature Lighting with Low/High beams 2EA74232-8AD0-4DB0-BE95-E883BF878209
Sponsored

Last edited:

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've noticed when my headlights turn on the Signature lighting ring turns off. Does anyone know if there is a setting to have both on at the same time or is that something that Forscan can do? I've looked through the vehicle settings in Sync but can't find anything. Thanks in advance!
I would assume Forscan can do it. You have to have the Daytime running lights on eith high and low beams I bet.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reactions: RHW
OP
OP
Designkid

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok nevermind. Just went out to check tonight and everything is as it should be. For some reason when I saw the reflection of them in a car's bumper, they didn't appear to be on.
Ford Bronco Signature Lighting with Low/High beams FA9DB222-FAF5-4CE8-94FE-C0D74DFD3776

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok nevermind. Just went out to check tonight and everything is as it should be. For some reason when I saw the reflection of them in a car's bumper, they didn't appear to be on.
Ford Bronco Signature Lighting with Low/High beams FA9DB222-FAF5-4CE8-94FE-C0D74DFD3776
Ford Bronco Signature Lighting with Low/High beams 3ohs4yX9rA1MQ8EoCI

:love: 😁