Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my two LP6s installed using the outer two mounting points on the Swarfworks bracket. Amber backlighting tied to DRLs, Aux 1 is low beam, Aux 2 is high beam.

bd7.jpg

bd4.jpg

bd6.jpg

BD1.jpg

bd2.jpg

bd3.jpg

bd5.jpg
Can not decide between amber and white. What made you go with Amber for your LP6’s?

JRBinMalibuCanyon

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Two reasons: I like the contrasting color aesthetically, and the amber light improves viz in foggy or dusty conditions.

iSurvive

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The bumper doesn’t have to be removed. Drilling was relatively simple. You can get them from the front underneath with a small wrench. The wiring harness plug goes right through the grill without modification. If you put a third light in it with block adaptive cruise control as well as the front camera. The Lp9 pro lights are very bright and provide plenty of light.
I can see it blocking the front camera, but isn’t the ACC module dead center in the lower part of the bumper? That’s where it sits on most Ford trucks.

Sponsored

iSurvive

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That looks like the LP series would bounce around a lot unless they are bolted TO the bumper. I only see a single mounting point on each side and a long piece of metal. That would flex in the middle and bounce around.

The SwarfWorks one has a bend in it so it bends upwards and allows clearance for the bolts. It also means it's not going to FLEX on you since it's bent upwards

1645799489840.png

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/swarfworks-triple-lp6-light-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco/
This is the kind of info I love hearing from a vendor! The first thing I thought about was weight of the lights, real off-road conditions, and flex. Adding bends/folds in metal adds tremendous rigidity.

The molle panels in my last truck bed were made by Valhalla Off Road. They folded the metal about 45 degrees on all sides of the panels. In my opinion they put every vendor to shame. A little extra attention to detail was a game changer!

iSurvive

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It looks and is no different than aux2 only. BD says not to do this, though, because it unnecessarily runs extra power/heat into the assembly. These lights are amazing — hard to believe some are running as many as 6 of them. Low beam is more illuminating than the OEMs on high.
Rigid Industries engineer also told me not to turn on both Upfitter switches for the Rigid Adapt Series lights. That’s why they come with a 3-way switch. Someone told me it was ok, but the other person said “highly don’t recommend”.
Sponsored