Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
EDIT - Someone just asked about wobbling/vibrations, this is to be tested soon. Positive thoughts for now as the mount portion seems pretty strong for lights.

Just recently mounted the Baja Designs LP6, went with M2M but it pushed the lights forward a bit much for what I wanted. Ordered a cheap bar that comes with built in light mounts. Luckily the LP6 harness fits through the grill right behind the LP6 so exposed wiring wasn't an issue. Then it was the white BRONCO letters that paired with lights looked our of place.
Ford Bronco Pair of Baja Designs LP6 mounted on modular bumper FB_IMG_1698073342020

Ordered some black letter covers and problem solved.

Ford Bronco Pair of Baja Designs LP6 mounted on modular bumper 20231023_153807

Ford Bronco Pair of Baja Designs LP6 mounted on modular bumper FB_IMG_1698948865405
Sponsored

Last edited:

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any wobbling or flashing in the light pattern from that mount?

OP
OP
TEAMSLO

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now THIS..... I'll have to report back on. If there is anything noticeable, there will be another change in my setup.

Upon install, the welded portion where the lights mount to are pretty strong. No noticeable flexing, I may just have to get out this weekend although I have a fairly solid amount of wheeling already setup for both days.

But now since you mentioned this I may have to get a 4th trail going 😁

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome! I've been thinking about getting two LP6's and hanging them down from a Greenlane 13" hoop bar. Just trying to justify needing that much light.

Any reason you went with full amber colored lenses instead of popping on an amber cover over white lenses? I feel like with the latter you can have both colors available to use depending on the situation.

OP
OP
TEAMSLO

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome! I've been thinking about getting two LP6's and hanging them down from a Greenlane 13" hoop bar. Just trying to justify needing that much light.

Any reason you went with full amber colored lenses instead of popping on an amber cover over white lenses? I feel like with the latter you can have both colors available to use depending on the situation.
Great question and for the Bronco I debated it. I've run LP6's for a good bit on my wrangler and still do currently in amber and have no issues here in Vegas with the heavy dust. Could always convert to clear lens in the future if things change up so decided out of the box just to keep things the same.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

The Amber lens will be able to perform slightly better than an Amber rock guard. If you live in a place where you get a lot of snow, dust, fog, and rain then it would be recommended to go with a lens. If you don't encounter those elements frequently then a rock guard will do the job and have the freedom to pop it on and off. Baja Designs is always here to help out if you need to have any questions in regards to light you can always shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected].
Brahian h

NJBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Bravo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with the Swarfworks triple light Mount which is very low profile. There is a little vibration because it’s unsupported underneath but I think I can problem solve that eventually with some dampening wedges at some point. I have some cheapies on there now from another vehicle but will step up to BDs once everything is dialed in.

IMG_1163.jpeg

OP
OP
TEAMSLO

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok so had a chance to test them out tonight on the 2nd half of a trail run. Unfortunately, yes, they do vibrate. Not constantly but enough that I need to find another solution.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TEAMSLO

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is a little vibration because it’s unsupported underneath but I think I can problem solve that eventually with some dampening wedges at some point. I have some cheapies on there now from another vehicle but will step up to BDs once everything is dialed in.

Ford Bronco Pair of Baja Designs LP6 mounted on modular bumper IMG_1163
Could you let me know if you ever get the vibration eliminated?

NJBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Bravo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could you let me know if you ever get the vibration eliminated?
Not yet but was just think of some sort of thick rubber washer or blocks under there. Haven’t searched Amazon yet.
Sponsored