Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That red dust is hanging onto everything! Wonder if it has something to do with the volcanic Rock out there!
Is it volcanic? I guess it's a mountain, right? lol The gray on the positive (black) side is where I wiped the dust off. It definitely clung to stuff and wouldn't just blow off.

Ford Bronco Barnwell Mountain Fall Run with Bronco Wild Fund 2023-10-14 IMG_1694
Sponsored

KingCakeKid

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm about a week late on this. Had a great time meeting everyone at Barnwell. I'll try to get the pics posted. Still finding red dirt everywhere.

Squatched

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a blast from the past for me. I grew up in Longview and would go to Barnwell often in my fsb. That was 15 years ago!

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I took my 16 year old in the morning. We did the Offroad 101 class and then went on the designated trail for the Bronco Wild Fund. It was just us and one other at that time. It was fun and the free 1 year pass to Barnwell was a pleasant surprise. Last weekend we joined up with a group and got in to some serious stuff. We made it thru with a negligible gouge on a fender flare. Really a great place but the red dirt dust is no joke.

FB_IMG_1698076205430.jpg

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might go up there today or next weekend. I found this forum looking to see if Broncos have stopped in to Play. Im from North-West LA!

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might go up there today or next weekend. I found this forum looking to see if Broncos have stopped in to Play. Im from North-West LA!
Can't make it today, but maybe next weekend will work. If it's next weekend, post it on the NTX Bronco page when you're going.
Sponsored