First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What will the base have for goat modes etc. and any off road goodies like locking diffs or anything?
Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i know it looks like an overcast day but i was expecting the silver to look more metallic .... this color is very run of the mill kind of thing
looks like i'm now down to white or cactus grey
Agreed - but Silver is a run of the mill color. I see dozens every day.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hate the tires, but that can be solved for about $1,000. The bigger issue for me is that you can't get the factory remote start system on the base model. I've done aftermarket with remote starts before and had nothing but issues so I have to have the factory installed option.
From what I understand, if your phone is synced, there is a free app that you can start it from. Over my head, but I am sure there are some up in here that can explain it...

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very nice. Iconic Silver was my first pic, looks fantastic in person. Wishing the FE would come in this color.
Took a field trip to the local Ford dealer yesterday and found IS and CG Explorers parked side-by-side. Final decision: iconic silver. The gray looks terrific but it’s more subdued and darker than I would like. The iconic silver is bright and active and even happy-looking. Much better looking than online pix. Deeper and richer and more
dimensional than other silvers. Both have plenty of very tiny metallic flake but far from bass-boat level.

Sponsored