Sponsored

Base squatch vs big bend non squatch - which will be built sooner?

bronco_noob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey everybody!

wife and I reserved a bronco in august and she’s getting a bit antsy. I’d like to get the Sasquatch package but would be with the base trim in order to stay under budget. She wants the heated seats and remote and couldn’t care less about the Sasquatch pack.

I figured I could add aftermarket heated seats and remote start if we get the base. Both options would have the 2.7L.

Our main question is, which trim is likely to be built sooner?
Sponsored

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everybody!

wife and I reserved a bronco in august and she’s getting a bit antsy. I’d like to get the Sasquatch package but would be with the base trim in order to stay under budget. She wants the heated seats and remote and couldn’t care less about the Sasquatch pack.

I figured I could add aftermarket heated seats and remote start if we get the base. Both options would have the 2.7L.

Neither. Any order that late looks to be a 2024-2025. There are many first day reservation holders that have heard nothing. Or was your reservation from August of 2020? No order yet?

OP
OP

bronco_noob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
August 2021 it was reserved and converted to an order early September. Damn, I feel terrible for the folks way ahead in the reservation line and they still haven’t gotten their trucks

Davebear13

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey everybody!

It can depend on how you configure your build. There have been customers who have made an order in 2021 and received their Bronco. MIC tops are a huge delay. Lux package is also a delay, Sasquatch, 2 door, trailer hitch, 2.7 are also delays. The best bet was 4 door soft top Big Bend. It keeps changing and there will be lists coming out on what to avoid. At this point in the transition, if you do not have a VIN, it will be sometime next year at the soonest. They claim they are increasing production every month - so glass half full? I am hoping it is very soon for you and your wife.

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
August 2021 it was reserved and converted to an order early September. Damn, I feel terrible for the folks way ahead in the reservation line and they still haven’t gotten their trucks
Honestly depends on your dealer allocation. I reserved in late July this year final chances to my order at the beginning of September to a soft top, big bend, Mid, sas package, and tow and got a build date already with a Vin. I was shocked as I was expecting it in 2022 or later

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m kind of partial to the base Sasquatch myself but always make mama happy. Get whatever she wants.