First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sasquatch, 10 sp and advanced 4x4 are all tied together and all are added into price when one of them is added to build

OP
OP
tlubull

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whats funny to me is that if you pull up the 4d BD and the 4d BB, the BB allows the sasquatch for the listed price and the BD gives a warning adding the $1800 for the auto. Probably a bug with the BB not adding $1800 for the automatic.

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
your comparing the 2.3 and the manual to the 2.7 and the auto trans. apples and oranges. Yes it is that much comparing the two but is you make the engine and trans the same, the Sasq pkg is only the $4500. The MT and Sasq package pricing isnt out yet.

Coldsteele

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2007 suburban, 2008 suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like it's counting the cost of both the sasquatch wheels and the gloss black wheels when you add sasquatch package. Weird

Sponsored
OP
OP
tlubull

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like a possible bug giving BB models a free 10spd auto when they upgrade to SAS. With the delay of the SasMan maybe it should be this way. We didn't want it but we have to take it... make it free haha.

Bauer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Given all the B&P issues, I'm probably going to go with a Base 2 Sasquatch /w 2.7. You get the advanced 4x4, front and rear diffs, auto, 300hp, and a hard top for$37,680.

Add sasquatch to any other trim and you're in the mid 40s before comfort options. I really wanted the vinyl seats in the BD, but it isn't worth an extra $6750 ($44,430) with only the 2.3L.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tlubull

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Given all the B&P issues, I'm probably going to go with a Base 2 Sasquatch /w 2.7. You get the advanced 4x4, front and rear diffs, auto, 300hp, and a hard top for$37,680.

Add sasquatch to any other trim and you're in the mid 40s before comfort options. I really wanted the vinyl seats in the BD, but it isnt worth an extra $6750 ($44,430) with only the 2.3L.
Kinda thinking this way myself. I also wanted some better color options and the towing package. Might go to BB for this reason... but the baseSquatch is a steal.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, it's the tranny.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
your comparing the 2.3 and the manual to the 2.7 and the auto trans. apples and oranges. Yes it is that much comparing the two but is you make the engine and trans the same, the Sasq pkg is only the $4500. The MT and Sasq package pricing isnt out yet.
Nope this has nothing to do with the 2.3 vs the 2.7

U pick the squatch before you pick your engine size...

Bauer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Kinda thinking this way myself. I also wanted some better color options and the towing package. Might go to BB for this reason... but the baseSquatch is a steal.
Just get the Base-quatch. You can buy a dumb towing receiver for cheap. The $600 option doesn't come with a trailer brake controller or anything.

It's a shame the towing capacity is a paltry 3500 lbs (ranger limitation), or I would have optioned one too.
Sponsored