Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So please be thoughtful here. I ended up buying the wife, her own Badlands, so any improvement will be twice as taxing for me. I’m looking for replacement headlights for the signature headlights. The lack of output is just frustrating. She likes the oracles because she can adjust the halo to her green color scheme. I could give a s&%t. I’m kinda partial to the Form or Nova but Panda Motorsports has got a hell of a deal on the Oracles. What’s the consensus for the brightest?
Hey if you're still looking for headlights, the Form Lighting Headlights are $899 from us right now. This is what we're rocking on our truck right now

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/form-lighting-2021-2024-ford-bronco-led-projector-headlights-pair/

Ford Bronco Best and brightest, aftermarket headlights Form Lighting Headlights2
Sponsored

MichaelCar001

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'd weigh the cost against the features and benefits. Even if Panda Motorsports has a good deal on Oracles, make sure they'll meet your needs for performance, style, and quality.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd weigh the cost against the features and benefits. Even if Panda Motorsports has a good deal on Oracles, make sure they'll meet your needs for performance, style, and quality.
We've been very happy with the Form Lighting ones. I've said it earlier and that they are NOT the Brightest headlights out there, that would be the Morimotos. BUT the high beams are FANTASTIC. The low beams are still VERY AWESOME don't get me wrong. Morimoto was just a tad bit more brighter.

But over the past years we've seen a lot of issues with the DRL's around the outside of the Morimoto whereas the Form have been rock solid. We've been running the Form Lighting on our demo truck for a while now and just love them. They look awesome. Very clean and similar to the OEM look with the Amber or White DRL built in.

Plus... $899 right now for Memorial Day. I mean you can't beat that!

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Best and brightest, aftermarket headlights IMG_3980

Thank you Adam 🤘🏻
Thanks. One of the best decisions you made today! You're going to love the headlights. One tip for ya... when installing the lights take the white pigtail and leave it at the top of your headlights. This way if you want to change from Amber to White DRL you can. I actually zip tied mine to a wire up top so that I can change it easily. You either leave the pigtail plugged in for 1 color or unplug it for another. Very easy.

Sponsored

MichaelCar001

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We've been very happy with the Form Lighting ones. I've said it earlier and that they are NOT the Brightest headlights out there, that would be the Morimotos. BUT the high beams are FANTASTIC. The low beams are still VERY AWESOME don't get me wrong. Morimoto was just a tad bit more brighter.

But over the past years we've seen a lot of issues with the DRL's around the outside of the Morimoto whereas the Form have been rock solid. We've been running the Form Lighting on our demo truck for a while now and just love them. They look awesome. Very clean and similar to the OEM look with the Amber or White DRL built in.

Plus... $899 right now for Memorial Day. I mean you can't beat that!
I've never tried them personally, but I've heard that they are good!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've never tried them personally, but I've heard that they are good!
We're currently running them on our Bronco and have for quite some time now. Very happy with the Form Lighting headlights

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; 2019 Ducati Panigale 959; 2012 Focus;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For people with the Form lights. Are you having any problems with them?
I jumped on that $500 off deal. I installed them today and the passenger has a dead projector :mad:
Sent email to place where I bought them but it's Saturday so have to wait for response.
I'm wondering if I should get replacements or refund? I know shit happens, first time using Form/Diode Dynamics.
Ford Bronco Best and brightest, aftermarket headlights 20240601_105130[1]

BRONBO

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I jumped on that $500 off deal. I installed them today and the passenger has a dead projector :mad:
Sent email to place where I bought them but it's Saturday so have to wait for response.
I'm wondering if I should get replacements or refund? I know shit happens, first time using Form/Diode Dynamics.
I have a projector flickering. I sent an email to both 4x4 where I bought them and form since I’m not sure who will handle this.

Also had an issue with 1 wiring harness not snapping in at all.

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@4x4TruckLEDs.com :

How do the DRLs (in amber) compare to stock on all of the aftermarket options? I really like my stock Raptor DRLs.

1. Does color match factory and factory Raptor "wide load" markers?
2. Does intensity match factory (or exceed by design)?
3. Is there good color uniformity (as compared to seeing a bunch of individual amber LEDs?

TIA.

BRONBO

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any luck with form yet?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com :

How do the DRLs (in amber) compare to stock on all of the aftermarket options? I really like my stock Raptor DRLs.

1. Does color match factory and factory Raptor "wide load" markers?
2. Does intensity match factory (or exceed by design)?
3. Is there good color uniformity (as compared to seeing a bunch of individual amber LEDs?

TIA.
I'm not 100% sure if they match because I've not seen them installed on a Raptor yet. But looking at photos and our own truck in person the amber should match

They put out more light over the factory headlights.

As far as uniformity, it's similar to the Alpharex. Where it has a blue/white hue depending on the angle.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a projector flickering. I sent an email to both 4x4 where I bought them and form since I’m not sure who will handle this.

Also had an issue with 1 wiring harness not snapping in at all.
Did Form ever get back to you? If not let us know and we can get it taken care of for you. I didn't want to setup an RMA if an RMA is already being handled by Form.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm not 100% sure if they match because I've not seen them installed on a Raptor yet. But looking at photos and our own truck in person the amber should match

They put out more light over the factory headlights.

As far as uniformity, it's similar to the Alpharex. Where it has a blue/white hue depending on the angle.
Thanks. To clarify all of my questions were on the DRLs, not the headlight beams themselves...
Sponsored