Sponsored

Best Budget Modular Bumper Fog Light Kit??

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When it comes to Fog light pocket kits for the mod bumper, prices can escalate very quickly. But what if you just want a fog light without breaking the bank? If this is you, you need to check out our Diode Dynamics 2021 Ford Bronco Stage Series 6" Light Bar Fog Light Kit! In this kit we utilize a pair of Diode Dynamics 6" Light bars with their mounting bracket and harness to deliver a high output fog light at a great price! You can select between Fog and Driving optics with your choice of white or amber lenses!

Much like the pods in the Stage Series Lineup (SS3, SS5, Etc.) these lightbars feature TIR optics for the most efficient output possible!

Ford Bronco Best Budget Modular Bumper Fog Light Kit?? tir_optic_sign_10_1500x1000_22

Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you!

The Driving pattern was designed to supplement your high beams. Rather than a simple "spot" pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern has a rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern that is far more useful for directing light downrange at high speeds.

The FOG pattern provides an extremely wide field of view, without wasting any light in the sky above and provides a 100Wx8H degree spread of light. It was designed to supplement your fog lights and is perfect for driving in inclement weather.

Ford Bronco Best Budget Modular Bumper Fog Light Kit?? stage_series_6_12_real_output_patterns_b_1

What are your thoughts??

Link to purchase---> https://www.pandamotorworks.com/pro...bronco-stage-series-6-light-bar-fog-light-kit

Panda Motorworks

Ford Bronco Best Budget Modular Bumper Fog Light Kit?? FordBroncoSS6FogLight

Sponsored

Last edited:

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice! Any pictures or videos of them on?

Shawntrex

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just ordered a set: Diode Dynamics Fog Pocket SSC2 Kit 2021+ Ford Bronco Mod BumperSport / Combo / SAE Fog. I added notes to the order but maybe this is a good place to ask as well... was looking to have the SAE Fogs in yellow but did not see where I could specify that when ordering on the site. Did I miss something?

Thanks for posting your info in this forum. It made me confident in my choice and convinced me to buy them!