Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My SRQ Rear Swing out bumper came on Friday, but I cannot find the instruction manual. If anyone here has their instruction manual or a link that would be greatly appreciated.
I don't know why, but they don't send install instructions. They sent them to me after I called them, but the file is too large to attach. PM me your email and I'll send you the pdf.

BTW, make sure you inventory all the parts they sent - I was missing the camera housing and the plastic plug for the spare delete plate.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't know why, but they don't send install instructions. They sent them to me after I called them, but the file is too large to attach. PM me your email and I'll send you the pdf.

BTW, make sure you inventory all the parts they sent - I was missing the camera housing and the plastic plug for the spare delete plate.
PM Sent, how long did it take you to assemble and install the whole setup?

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

PM Sent, how long did it take you to assemble and install the whole setup?
I'm still not done. The bumper itself was not too bad, but I gave up on the swing outs after fighting to get the bumper shell and wing supports lined up. I had to extend the wiring on one backup sensor because the factory wiring harness was too short. Removing the backup camera cable from the factory loom took me longer than it should have and was a PITA. I would set aside a day to get it all done providing you don't run into snags along the way.

I love the way the bumper looks and it will be great once the swing outs are installed.

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Modular Dual Swingout Rear Bumper 20230730_153150

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Modular Dual Swingout Rear Bumper 20230730_153204

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm still not done. The bumper itself was not too bad, but I gave up on the swing outs after fighting to get the bumper shell and wing supports lined up. I had to extend the wiring on one backup sensor because the factory wiring harness was too short. Removing the backup camera cable from the factory loom took me longer than it should have and was a PITA. I would set aside a day to get it all done providing you don't run into snags along the way.

I love the way the bumper looks and it will be great once the swing outs are installed.

I am having lining up issues with the wing support bracket. Please let me know if yours was out of alignment here as well. I also can't find the bolt/washer/nut setup for that hole... The instructions says a 3/8" bolt but that hole could fit at least a 1/2" bolt if it were to align properly.

IMG_1433.jpeg

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am having lining up issues with the wing support bracket. Please let me know if yours was out of alignment here as well. I also can't find the bolt/washer/nut setup for that hole... The instructions says a 3/8" bolt but that hole could fit at least a 1/2" bolt if it were to align properly.

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Modular Dual Swingout Rear Bumper IMG_1433
Yes, I had issues also. I was able to fanagle it and get it lined up enough to get the bolt in. Did you get two bolts/nuts welded on a tab? That's the bolt/nut that goes there. It is larger than 3/8. You'll also find that the bolt won't sit flush to the frame due to the weld.

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com