Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper Beached Bronco 6

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper R6__2549

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper R6__2552

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper Fairlead 2

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_8847

Some Features:
  • Works with Factory Parking Sensors & Front Camera Relocation
  • High Clearance Modern Hybrid Design
  • Shell is CNC Precision Cut from 1/8" and 3/16” Steel (not pictured)
  • 1/4" Steel Internal Gusseting
  • 1/4" Steel Frame Mounts
  • 3/4” Bumper Mounted CNC Milled Recovery Points
  • 1.75" .120 Wall HREW Steel Tubing
  • Includes All Mounting Hardware
  • Easy Bolt-on Installation with Included Instructions
  • Hand Built & Design in the US

Pricing starts at $1,199.95

Order Here: https://www.srqfabrications.com/store/2021-Bronco-Front-Winch-Bumper-p491970902
Sponsored

Trickster

Badlands
First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Badsquatch, Lux, Cactus Gray, 1991 5.7 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just can’t wait any longer!! Great job!

lucunup

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco. F150 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One of the nicest I’ve seen yet. However, I don’t see any front recovery attachment points like the modular bumper has. Besides using them for recovery, thats where my tow bar attaches when towing behind my motorhome. Any chance of getting them incorporated into the bumper?

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One of the nicest I’ve seen yet. However, I don’t see any front recovery attachment points like the modular bumper has. Besides using them for recovery, thats where my tow bar attaches when towing behind my motorhome. Any chance of getting them incorporated into the bumper?
they hand build these so I’m sure they can incorporate anything you want. Call them, Tyler will answer the phone and can help you out

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for not cutting open a LED light bar slot, that is on just about every aftermarket bumper. Looks great.

Sponsored
OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes of course. They just aren't welded on in those photos. There will be 3/4" CNC shackles welded to the bumper that we mill on our Hass CNC machine. Similar to our rear bumper recovery points.

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those curious about the recovery points! They also pass through the faceplate and get welded directly to the winch plate.

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_9390

Ibuprofen3293

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I notice the order page has selections of high and lux package (presumably for parking sensors and ACC, respectively). Do you have any pictures of a bumper with those features? Any without the grille guard? Any with the powdercoat? Any up close with a winch mounted?

Sorry for all the questions and if those pictures were already posted somewhere!

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I notice the order page has selections of high and lux package (presumably for parking sensors and ACC, respectively). Do you have any pictures of a bumper with those features? Any without the grille guard? Any with the powdercoat? Any up close with a winch mounted?

Sorry for all the questions and if those pictures were already posted somewhere!
Yes, the package options are so we know what to include in your order (sensors plugs, camera relocation, ACC relocation). At some point, these options may have an extra cost associated with them. Right now we are offering them at no cost.

The photos on the website are of our Wildtrak w/ lux package. The ACC has been relocated to the top right of the grille. The ACC clears the hoop and works as should. The bumper also already has holes in it (center section & outer wings) for the sensors. If you have sensors, they get mounted. If you don't have sensors, we include black plugs for those holes. The camera gets relocated to the top of the bumper centered between the mounted lights. It will come with the housing to mount it in and you will just need to run the wiring to it. The photos posted also already have a winch mounted inside the bumper. It is a Warn Zeon 8000. A 12,000lb winch will fit with no problem too.

We will have close-up photos of a powder coated bumper fully assembled next week on our Bronco. We also have the first batch of customer orders in production so you will start seeing those out and about.

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Some Features:
  • Works with Factory Parking Sensors & Front Camera Relocation
  • High Clearance Modern Hybrid Design
  • Shell is CNC Precision Cut from 1/8" and 3/16” Steel (not pictured)
  • 1/4" Steel Internal Gusseting
  • 1/4" Steel Frame Mounts
  • 3/4” Bumper Mounted CNC Milled Recovery Points
  • 1.75" .120 Wall HREW Steel Tubing
  • Includes All Mounting Hardware
  • Easy Bolt-on Installation with Included Instructions
  • Hand Built & Design in the US

Pricing starts at $1,199.95

Order Here: https://www.srqfabrications.com/store/2021-Bronco-Front-Winch-Bumper-p491970902
Well done gents!

Sponsored
OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't think I ever posted these.

Included with the bumper are frame plates similar to the photos below. They add two additional holes to the front frame mounting. These plates also mount to each side of the frame and the top of the frame all the way back to the cooler mounts.

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_9433

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_9434

** Pictured are ARB frame plates for the Zenith bumpers that was installed on our Bronco. Want to give credit to ARB for thinking of this as it provides a ton of extra frame support when winching **

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, the package options are so we know what to include in your order (sensors plugs, camera relocation, ACC relocation). At some point, these options may have an extra cost associated with them. Right now we are offering them at no cost.

The photos on the website are of our Wildtrak w/ lux package. The ACC has been relocated to the top right of the grille. The ACC clears the hoop and works as should. The bumper also already has holes in it (center section & outer wings) for the sensors. If you have sensors, they get mounted. If you don't have sensors, we include black plugs for those holes. The camera gets relocated to the top of the bumper centered between the mounted lights. It will come with the housing to mount it in and you will just need to run the wiring to it. The photos posted also already have a winch mounted inside the bumper. It is a Warn Zeon 8000. A 12,000lb winch will fit with no problem too.

We will have close-up photos of a powder coated bumper fully assembled next week on our Bronco. We also have the first batch of customer orders in production so you will start seeing those out and about.
I also inquired about this bumper form your CS, but I didn't get a whole lot of details what you send depending on the trim package! Thanks for posting this info.

Please provide powder coated pics and pics of the ACC and camera relocation. As for the camera, you mentioned only the housing is provided, so no tube/wire extension is provided for LUX, so we have to source these?

Can you also provide pics without the lights mounted as well as the view from the top so we can see the fitment and access?

What is the weight?

Also, the bumper seems to come up high on the body. We've seen how the body can flex A LOT in conjunction with the frame, so how extensively has this been tested to confirm no rubbing against the body during severe flexing?

Last edited:
OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also inquired about this bumper form your CS, but I didn't get a whole lot of details what you send depending on the trim package! Thanks for posting this info. However, I'm really looking for powder coated pics and pics of the ACC and camera relocation. As for the camera, only the housing is provided, so no tube/wire is provided if we mentioned we have LUX, we have to source these?

Also, the bumper seems to come up high on the body. We've seen how the body can flex A LOT in conjunction with the frame, so how extensively has this been tested to confirm no rubbing against the body during severe flexing?
Everything is provided for the camera relocation just like our rear bumper. Our goal is for you to not have to purchase anything besides the tools for installation.

The bumper is spaced (about 1/2") so that it does not make any contact with the body/grille when wheeling/winching. Body movement is an issue on Toyotas as well so all of our bumpers account for that movement. We have been building Toyota bumpers since 2018.

We will have photos for everyone on Friday!

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like a great balance between protection, and allowing adequate airflow to the intercooler and radiator. I've seen a lot of beefy bumpers that I expect to block a lot of airflow.

Herb

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you also provide pics without the lights mounted as well as the view from the top so we can see the fitment and access?

What is the weight?
About 95lbs

I'll get some photos Friday without lights and from the top for you. Only about half the bumper top is closed in. This allows adequate room to mount lights but also lets you access the winch easily from above. You can also access the winch through the holes on the front face.
Sponsored