Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To confirm, this could allow me to plug a set of clears to the “fog light” switch and then two sets of ambers to two of the uplifter switches? If so, that probably will work best for me.
That’s exactly what I did - I have 1 of the 3 plugs on the 4x4TruckLED harness taped up and tucked out of the way and they provided an H11 adapter that fit my factory fog harness. The other two plugs on the harness (and in my case, backlights) go to upfitters
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That seems to be another big benefit of the 4x4TruckLED kits. You can choose the specific lights, colors, and configuration and they include a harness that is designed for how you want it to work. Now I have so many options for how to configure the three light positions in the pocket, I need to take some extra time to decide exactly what makes the most sense for my expected usage.
Shoot us a message or call us OR check out the product descriptions. We actually list some recommended setups to get you going. You can go with one of those OR use one of those and change a light or two here/there.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is a good point. I forgot I have another circuit I can run one of these sets to. To confirm, this could allow me to plug a set of clears to the “fog light” switch and then two sets of ambers to two of the uplifter switches? If so, that probably will work best for me.

(also — this thread is littered with Brians, of which I’m one too)
Did you USED to have a plastic or capable bumper and upgraded to the MODULAR bumper? if so you have a fog switch and a connection there for 1 pair of lights. So you'd only utilize 2 upfitters for the extra 2 lights.

OR if you have the mod bumper you CAN active the fog circuit via Forscan and we sell a pigtail to connect to the fog wires ford burried. There's a bit more to it with Forscan and buying a switch but it's possible and frees up a switch of course.

We make pigtails for all the scenarios it just matters what your truck CAME with as far as bumpers and what lights you get from us, then we can recommend the right pigtails.

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m working through issues with condensation in my Oracle lights ATM. They are supposed to send me replacements to fix but they are out of stock. One thing they mention is that there is a vent on the side and to open and heat the lamps with a hair dryer. Poor design..the vents are very close to the adjacent lights and very difficult to get a tool on them while the lights are installed. I’m updating the other thread as I have more info. @ORACLE Lighting needs to get their shit together and fix the foggy lights. Besides that they seem to be okay. The lighting is good.
@ORACLE Lighting I will continue to report on your lights this way until they are fixed or you refund my money. Your last contact you said your replacements were out of stock..I’m waiting. Thank you

IMG_7551.jpeg

IMG_7550.jpeg
Hi I am happy to help you with your warranty process. Please Pm me your order/warranty information and I can speed this along. Also, what color fog lights do you have? Only the amber is out of stock but will be back in stock in two weeks.

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping someone has experience with the three options I think I have narrowed this down to:

Baja Designs
Heretic Studios
KC Hilites

They all offer kits with wiring harnesses, a frame, large amber, and two smaller clears that fit into the mod bumper pockets — I like that configuration best. Planning to connect ambers to one switch and the clears to another. All three companies offer a kit that seems to do what I want.

Which has the best quality? Any pros and cons of any of those options from your experience?

Hey there!
Baja Designs are great lights with a lifetime warranty and stellar customer service, so that would be my suggestion from your list of considerations.

As far as wiring goes, we are actually most well-known for our fully patented plug-and-play harness system and our customizable light kit and wiring setups, as well as for our YouTube videos with complete install walkthrough. Wiring is such an important aspect of a lighting setup and is even more important when choosing a high-powered option like Baja Designs. We even did a video showing how ours stands up against some of the other options out there currently.
We would love the opportunity to earn your business! You can feel free to call or text us at (317) 934-6778 and we would be happy to help you every step of the way, including helping to assemble your cart to match your build preferences.

You can check out some of our light kit options and our videos with the links below:

Ford Bronco Lights | Truck Light Kits | Bronco Light Bar (specialtyperformanceparts.com)

SPV Parts (John Trischler) - YouTube

Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can assist with anything at all. We are always happy to help in any way possible.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
[email protected]
(317) 934-6778

Sponsored

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hoping someone has experience with the three options I think I have narrowed this down to:

Baja Designs
Heretic Studios
KC Hilites

They all offer kits with wiring harnesses, a frame, large amber, and two smaller clears that fit into the mod bumper pockets — I like that configuration best. Planning to connect ambers to one switch and the clears to another. All three companies offer a kit that seems to do what I want.

Which has the best quality? Any pros and cons of any of those options from your experience?
We have provided premium lighting solutions since 1992 and ever since have cemented ourselves as the number #1 choice for off-road enthusiasts and racers. We are known as the "Scientist of lighting" for pushing the envelope and creating unique solutions catered to real behind-the-wheel testing and devolving. Our product is backed by a Lifetime Warranty and are also known for having amazing customer service. Baja Designs Lights also come with :

Uservice

5000k Day Light

Moisture Block

ClearView

Get to know our Lighting Zones

Copperdrive

B.M.T. – Battery Management Technology

We have a variety of great authorized dealers who are willing to help and are very knowledgeable in creating the best lighting solution. I can also help you out with anything you may need.
Best,
Brahian Herrera | Forum Sales & Support
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252 Ext 201​

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are known as the "Scientist of lighting" for pushing the envelope and creating unique solutions catered to real behind-the-wheel testing and devolving.
Ford Bronco Best Mod Bumper Light Kit? the-simpsons-homer-simpson

;)