Kygolfer

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will be honest. My kind of simple Big Bend is mostly a mall crawler. I don’t purposely go off road. We really enjoy the looks and the doors off with top down. Tonight we went to fireworks and parking was terrible. Right off the side road was a field with a steep ditch that we parked in. As we left it was wait an hour or more in traffic or go across this steep ditch. I put it goat mode into mud/ rut mode and went diagonally across the ditch then up to the road. Of course at one point I had 3 wheels only on the ground. The traction control kicked in as everyone in the Bronco was saying “ we are stuck”. Well the Bronco climbed right out. I never had a doubt. I left with a smile.
Sponsored

Overboost

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds like something I would have done as well…while listening to my wife scream at me that I’m going to wreck her new ride! 😂

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve curb hopped a few parking lots. My wife keeps screaming “just cuz you can do it doesn’t mean you should do it! One of these days you’re gonna get arrested for it!”😂😂😂

OP
OP
Kygolfer

Kygolfer

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve curb hopped a few parking lots. My wife keeps screaming “just cuz you can do it doesn’t mean you should do it! One of these days you’re gonna get arrested for it!”😂😂😂
Yeah women don’t get it. This ditch was bigger than the Bronco so the occupants were a little frightened.
Sponsored