Sponsored

Big Bend 'optional' Signature Lights - (LED Tail Lights?) - FORD, We need clarification!

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
I am considering a Big Bend (build pictured below)
My build has - optional Signature headlights ($795)

When I look at the build picture from behind (not here), it has standard halogen tails lights, NOT the awesome LED tail lights pictured below. One of the Bronco Instagram accounts (help me out here) asked a Ford rep (reliable?) at a recent show if LED-tail-lights will be offered with Big Bend and the answer was "yes". Alas, there is no LED tail light option in B&P.

I am happy to pay $795 for the Signature light option, but I am NOT happy if I cannot/do not get the matching LED tail lights!

I will pay extra for the LED tail lights if I have to, but PLEASE FORD, don't make me have mis-matched front and rear lights!

Ford Bronco Big Bend 'optional' Signature Lights - (LED Tail Lights?) - FORD, We need clarification! BB build
Ford Bronco Big Bend 'optional' Signature Lights - (LED Tail Lights?) - FORD, We need clarification! Screenshot_20201101-081534
Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe rear LEDs are part of the Ford Copilot that’s part of the mid package.
What makes you say that? And don't tell me it's because you think the LED tails have the sensors in them....

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What makes you say that? And don't tell me it's because you think the LED tails have the sensors in them....
From what I've read here is that on an F150 when you swap to it's package that includes BLIS it automatically swaps out to led tails. I would like clarification as well. I am ordering a BD and though I prefer the standard headlights I like the led tails better.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I've read here is that on an F150 when you swap to it's package that includes BLIS it automatically swaps out to led tails. I would like clarification as well. I am ordering a BD and though I prefer the standard headlights I like the led tails better.
I'm not 100% sure, but I thought before B&P, it wasn't "signature headlights" but "signature lighting"...
Definitely needs clarification

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cheshire

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
I'm not 100% sure, but I thought before B&P, it wasn't "signature headlights" but "signature lighting"...
Definitely needs clarification
In Ford's Build and Price Reference Guide in the Big Bend section, under exterior options it says

"LED Signature Lighting"

No mention of headlights or taillights.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford specifies for the Badlands "Taillamps LED"......

Ford Bronco Big Bend 'optional' Signature Lights - (LED Tail Lights?) - FORD, We need clarification! red888

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cheshire

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Ford specifies for the Badlands "Taillamps LED"......

Ford Bronco Big Bend 'optional' Signature Lights - (LED Tail Lights?) - FORD, We need clarification! red888
Not sure what the significance of this is? That's listed in Standard Equipment. LED Headlamps w/Signature lighting is also listed in Standard Equipment under Safety/Security.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure what the significance of this is? That's listed in Standard Equipment. LED Headlamps w/Signature lighting is also listed in Standard Equipment under Safety/Security.
And Ford Co-Pilot 360 (with BLIS) is also standard in the Badlands - just saying.

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've sold ford's for 5 years up until July. With that being said when ever you added blis on an f-150 which is standard on the mid package you got the led tail lights. I still have my concerns as well but that is what makes the most since to me.

Sponsored

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
$795 for just the headlights is a pretty terrible value. The basic headlights have LED running lamps as well, they are just amber and dont have the angel eyes. If the tails are not included there is no way in hell I'm paying $795 for what amounts to just angel eyes.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is that sheet you're looking at? It's not the pricing sheet I thought it was....oh, now seeing it's from Bronco Nation....I'm not following them....can you grab the one for BD?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the F150 (and also on the Ranger?) the BLISS is included in the taillights.

We haven't seen anything that confirms or supports that on the Bronco, and additionally, we've seen photos that appear to show what looks like sensors (BLISS?) under the plastic panels on both sides of the vehicle in the rear:

Ford Bronco Big Bend 'optional' Signature Lights - (LED Tail Lights?) - FORD, We need clarification! BLISS Sensor

This is all to say, I wouldn't assume BLISS = LED taillights.
Sponsored