Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m honestly confused...were those questions?
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think I saw this exact same Bronco at Michigan Assembly Plant on Friday. Two thoughts ... the top absolutely must be a preproduction part. It doesn't appear to have the 'grain' we have seen on other press vehicles (plus it's sooo light). I'd be shocked if that top makes it to production. Second, the 32" Generals look beefier in person ... I was pleasantly surprised (as I'm debating Black Diamond w/ steelies or Sasquatch).

Bronco MAP1.jpg

Bronco MAP2.jpg
Hold on here... I thought the BD grille was black? This looks to be like the BD grille in MIC gray. I hope they don't do that, I prefer black. These are the type of details that keep me from committing to 1 build after a month of B&P.

edit: Now I wonder about BaseManSquatch too. Without seeing these details or having them set in stone, it just makes me wonder. The one thing I'm glad I did was cancel my July reservation and keep the Granger October deal. I have plenty of time to figure this out and should see vehicles before a VIN gets created.

dubie7006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Aftermarket 12" touch screen that is tied to controls in the truck seems like a lot of hassle and potential warranty problems.

I have a 4" screen in my 2016 Manual Transmission Convertible Mustang. Doesn't bother me when I am having fun driving it. NOTE: I do not drive it to look at the screen. I have a LG OLED 55" at home if I really want a big screen.
If an aftermarket shop can take a 2014 Mustang from a pre-touchscreen knob setup to a totally touchscreen panel, going from an 8" to 12" screen should be no problem. Especially since it wouldn't be replacing any knobs or buttons. I guess we'll see.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hold on here... I thought the BD grille was black? This looks to be like the BD grille in MIC gray. I hope they don't do that, I prefer black. These are the type of details that keep me from committing to 1 build after a month of B&P.

edit: Now I wonder about BaseManSquatch too. Without seeing these details or having them set in stone, it just makes me wonder. The one thing I'm glad I did was cancel my July reservation and keep the Granger October deal. I have plenty of time to figure this out and should see vehicles before a VIN gets created.
It might just be the lighting. In that picture it looks like the grille is the same color as the fender flares, which we know to be MIC black. That would mean that the grille is MIC black just like it's supposed to be.

I bet the aftermarket will have a field day with grille options if you end up not liking the production version.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Couple things here for me:
- It does seem like the wheels are a bit smallish here. It doesn't look bad, but they don't look as intimidating as others we've seen. But I do like the look of the steelies.
- I don't mind the 8in screen, but it's nice to know that a 12in is available. I think I'll end up with the 8in and bank on aftermarket having a 12in available if/when I want to upsize. I can't imagine that won't be doable.

Make this in A51 and this is what I want, except black modular top.
They'll look great with 33" tires. I think I saw that the stock tires are about 31.5".

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Y'all need to quit talking so much love for the steelies.??
I liked it better when everyone hated them so my Bronco would be different.?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It might just be the lighting. In that picture it looks like the grille is the same color as the fender flares, which we know to be MIC black. That would mean that the grille is MIC black just like it's supposed to be.

I bet the aftermarket will have a field day with grille options if you end up not liking the production version.
I hope you're right. I just think all we're seeing is more frankenBroncos. I feel like we haven't seen too many pics of legit model Broncos that check every box of a production spec sheet. There seem to be oddities that don't match B&P. You're right, there will be options, that's for sure.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dash looks nice. Finally a picture of a dash. Any dash in real life!

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

1) if you want to find out where the dealer is located, just look at the NAV on the screen haha 2) Ford uses the word “ajar” on its OD panel when the doors are open. So fanccccyyy 3) am I missing something or is there no RPM meter? Is it on the digital panel?

EDIT: Through quick satellite image analysis, I’d like congratulate Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor MI for getting their hands on a Bronco hahaha
Dammit - my son drove home Sunday - I would have sent him by with a measuring tape ...

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just want to see a BD with KO2s
Guys this is not the MIC top. Its the modular top, raw and unpainted. Its the exact top you will receive if you wait on the modular, except it will be painted lol.
You getting sick of typing this out yet, lol