First Name
Todd Hayes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered a 4 Door, Black Diamond, hardtop, Sasquatch pkg, mid package, V6 with some other options that came to 60k. I just specked a 4 Door Badlands minus Sasquatch pkg and a high package and the rest of the options were the same for just about the same price.
What would you choose???
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
BD because by a narrow margin, because I would take the slightly better gearing and 1/2" lift, over disco..........and the wheels with the proper off-set to run larger tires.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BD because by a narrow margin, because I would take the slightly better gearing and 1/2" lift, over disco..........and the wheels with the proper off-set to run larger tires.
This ^^^ but it really depends on your ambitions for your truck. I would vote for SAS'd BD just for the wheels & gearing unless you plan on changing the wheels. Sway bar can be manually disconnected. 🤠

Edit: But if you want the 12" screen & cameras it's Badlands.

Last edited:

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would say blackdiamond unless you are going to wheel it hard. Then do the badlands. I consider the black diamond to be the badlands light. They share a lot of things but the badlands is just a little more hard core. But the blackdiamond will wheel just fine.

Resized_20230408_142731.jpg
Sponsored