First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can buy mirror caps, door handles, and fender flares that are primed from Ford if you want to change it out. Just got to paint it. I was in the market to change out those as well, but honestay after getting new tires etc,. I think the black keeps it looking a little more rugged. So depends on what you prefer but it’s all modular so you can always change it.
So here I am a couple months into owning my OBX.... and now I am feeling what you were laying down..... I now find myself wanting the black SAS flares... and to replace the glossy black OBX grill with the matte black wildtrak grill..... I thought I could try for a more lux look with this vehicle... but I don't think that is a possibility.... def not with the carbonized Gray, and the black fuels I got :D I was even looking to do the trail marker deletes and paint to match the body for a cleaner look, but I think keeping them on makes it looks more rugged..... even though I will never use them for how there were intended....

Ford Bronco Black plastic trim , trim levels OBXCORNERFULE
Sponsored

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So here I am a couple months into owning my OBX.... and now I am feeling what you were laying down..... I now find myself wanting the black SAS flares... and to replace the glossy black OBX grill with the matte black wildtrak grill..... I thought I could try for a more lux look with this vehicle... but I don't think that is a possibility.... def not with the carbonized Gray, and the black fuels I got :D I was even looking to do the trail marker deletes and paint to match the body for a cleaner look, but I think keeping them on makes it looks more rugged..... even though I will never use them for how there were intended....

OBXCORNERFULE.jpeg

Looks sweet! I got 2 pieces of advice that I took to heart. Because there are so many options out there... it can be hard to discern between just a cool mod vs. your theme. 1st advice was think about the overall look you want... as you go... does this mod move in that direction or not? 2nd was... as long as you like it... nothing else matters! Good luck and thanks for sharing!