john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know this has been said before, just want to confirm what the Blend date is, I have a blend date of 11/1?
Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so that mean the build is complete and ready for shipping.
Most builds finish the day after the blend date - it takes about 24 hours for a truck to go down the line, so if your chassis and body come together today, they'll likely roll off the line tomorrow.

Won't know if it's ready for shipping at that point, though, as it goes to QC after coming off the line. Some ship right away, some it takes a few days. My blend was 10/22 and it still hasn't shipped.

OP
OP
lonediver2002

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Most builds finish the day after the blend date - it takes about 24 hours for a truck to go down the line, so if your chassis and body come together today, they'll likely roll off the line tomorrow.

Won't know if it's ready for shipping at that point, though, as it goes to QC after coming off the line. Some ship right away, some it takes a few days. My blend was 10/22 and it still hasn't shipped.
Thanks for the info. mine has been in "In Production" sense last week. Does that play into it.

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info. mine has been in "In Production" sense last week. Does that play into it.
That's what mine still shows on the Ford tracker site. It will be that way until it is fully released to shipping - built and shipped emails/updates to tracker seem to come very close to each other.

If you have an 11/1 blend date, your truck is likely headed down the line at some point today and will likely be finished tomorrow. Congrats! Then the next wait begins, in which it's even more difficult to get information!

OP
OP
lonediver2002

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's what mine still shows on the Ford tracker site. It will be that way until it is fully released to shipping - built and shipped emails/updates to tracker seem to come very close to each other.

If you have an 11/1 blend date, your truck is likely headed down the line at some point today and will likely be finished tomorrow. Congrats! Then the next wait begins, in which it's even more difficult to get information!
thanks again for the info, I have heard it can take up to 2.5 weeks for delivery. Which is no big deal. It will be either a Thanksgiving or early birthday present to me. Just knowing I will be getting it is great news.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks again for the info, I have heard it can take up to 2.5 weeks for delivery. Which is no big deal. It will be either a Thanksgiving or early birthday present to me. Just knowing I will be getting it is great news.
It can definitely take longer than that - 2.5 weeks would be fairly quick, imo. All depends on how it's coming, how far from the plant you are, etc. Some are delivering in days when they're near Michigan. Some are seeing 6+ weeks after production. I'd say within a month is fairly common, but won't be concerned if it's longer than that, especially if you are being shipped by rail (you can tell on your window sticker - there's a box at the bottom with either RAIL or CONVOY).

OP
OP
lonediver2002

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It can definitely take longer than that - 2.5 weeks would be fairly quick, imo. All depends on how it's coming, how far from the plant you are, etc. Some are delivering in days when they're near Michigan. Some are seeing 6+ weeks after production. I'd say within a month is fairly common, but won't be concerned if it's longer than that, especially if you are being shipped by rail (you can tell on your window sticker - there's a box at the bottom with either RAIL or CONVOY).
mine is coming by rail to florida. So the wait is OK, used to it now. Just know it is on its way

Dayv

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this has been said before, just want to confirm what the Blend date is, I have a blend date of 11/1?
FYI, they are a couple days behind on blends. They finished Friday on the Thursday blends and cancelled their Saturday production this weekend.

They are this morning finishing the 10/28 blends and starting the 10/29 blends.

11/1 will not likely actually blend until Wednesday evening/Thursday morning this week.
Sponsored