Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Stampede.Offroad @JimmyDean Hey guys, so I originally blocked you months ago in the heat of the IFS/SFA debacles. I am usually on here during my lunch breaks and would find myself leaving the forums more stressed than when I started reading. It was just my way of coping with with things... Probably not the most mature way of going about it so I apologize. To be honest, I think you two are some of the most insightful and educated posters on these forums. I had forgotten about this until someone posted something recently and I did some digging to discover what was going on. I didn't realize by blocking your posts it would block mine from you as well. I unblocked you once I realized that you'd been blocked all this time. Hope all is well with you both. Can't wait for next week! :cool:
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Stampede.Offroad @JimmyDean Hey guys, so I originally blocked you months ago in the heat of the IFS/SFA debacles. I am usually on here during my lunch breaks and would find myself leaving the forums more stressed than when I started reading. It was just my way of coping with with things... Probably not the most mature way of going about it so I apologize. To be honest, I think you two are some of the most insightful and educated posters on these forums. I had forgotten about this until someone posted something recently and I did some digging to discover what was going on. I didn't realize by blocking your posts it would block mine from you as well. I unblocked you once I realized that you'd been blocked all this time. Hope all is well with you both. Can't wait for next week! :cool:
np, understood, and have a great day. next week can't get here soon enough, Ford seems to be kickin some ass on this beast.

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Some times ya just have to laugh....
Sponsored