ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking for anyone who has upgraded their brakes or has a suggestion on a good upgrade kit.
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

powerstop. Did them on my f150 and so much better than OEM and at a great price.

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking for anyone who has upgraded their brakes or has a suggestion on a good upgrade kit.
2.3 or 2.7?

The only brake kits I am aware of are from Alcon and Power Stop; both for the fronts and for the 2.3L only. Powerbrake has a kit but I'm not sure about fitment or which motor. The 2.7 has an electric assist whereas the 2.3 is the older vacuum assist. Theoretically any brake kit for the 2019+ Rangers should fit the 2.3L Broncos, but I haven't found any confirmation of that.

I've seen grumblings that Brembo is working on a kit.

OP
OP

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2.7 Ive seen some Wilwood ones that say they should fit. Technically if you just replace the fronts then anything that fits the ranger/2.3 should fit the 2.7

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2.3 or 2.7?

The only brake kits I am aware of are from Alcon and Power Stop; both for the fronts and for the 2.3L only. Powerbrake has a kit but I'm not sure about fitment or which motor. The 2.7 has an electric assist whereas the 2.3 is the older vacuum assist. Theoretically any brake kit for the 2019+ Rangers should fit the 2.3L Broncos, but I haven't found any confirmation of that.

I've seen grumblings that Brembo is working on a kit.
Powerstop isn't an brake upgrade they're just rebuilt painted calipers and slotted rotors. Pads are what the biggest difference is.

Rick_DRZ

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 MB Sprinter, 2020 BMW x7 M50i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baer Performance makes a big brake kit for the Bronco.

https://baer.com/2021-Bronco/

I do not know of any one using it. I have used Baer for other vehicles, and thought they were a decent value option.
Sponsored