Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NIOCE!

Congrats to all those who made it in. Fingers crossed for ADM-free transactions.

My order date was about the same as yours though my reservation date was nowhere near.

I got the “Nope” email, which is what I was expecting given the info my sales guy gave me.

Probably going to be changing up some of my order info, hopefully my shenanigans won’t negate my Price Protection.

🤞🏻
Sponsored

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford regional communicated it to me...sent me the list of all my hand raisers and highlighted the top 8 saying they are selected...if the customer doesnt want it, the dealer wont get allocation for it...they also said the 2nd round allocation we get to choose who gets them
This is part I'm still stuck on, if I pass and go back to my Badlands order, bump it back up from 99 to <20 and go on my merry way with my signed MSRP deal, my dealer has sold a $60Kish Bronco instead of an $80K Bronco and has not gained a Raptor they can sell to someone else, right? So why won't they sell without an ADM? I negotiate a lot of deals. Deals far bigger than this, but most of those are rational, if a bit emotional. This seems irrational.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is part I'm still stuck on, if I pass and go back to my Badlands order, bump it back up from 99 to <20 and go on my merry way with my signed MSRP deal, my dealer has sold a $60Kish Bronco instead of an $80K Bronco and has not gained a Raptor they can sell to someone else, right? So why won't they sell without an ADM? I negotiate a lot of deals. Deals far bigger than this, but most of those are rational, if a bit emotional. This seems irrational.
I thought it was clarified that the dealer does NOT lose the allocation and that they are encouraged to sell to another long standing reservation holder.

cbradio666

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought it was clarified that the dealer does NOT lose the allocation and that they are encouraged to sell to another long standing reservation holder.
It hasn't been clarified as of yet. Ford is telling customers that the allocation lives and dies with the customer, but some zone reps are telling dealers the opposite. No one truly knows yet.

Sponsored

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ford's interpretation of tesla's direct to consumer ordering process is effing interesting. i did not reserve a bronco and elected to sit on the sidelines and see how it all played out and i am sure glad i did. i would be extremely pissed if i was in some of your shoes. im not a brand guy but these practices make me want to ditch ford all together

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The hand raise program is not an allocation for the dealership and does not count against their allocations. It’s an additional allocation for the reservation holder. If it isn’t converted to an order it does not stay with the dealer. My dealer is a small dealer that had 13 total reservations with 6 allocations for 2021. He doesn’t usually get allocations for ford performance stuff but got mine because of my early reservation time stamp that hadn’t been filled yet.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The hand raise program is not an allocation for the dealership and does not count against their allocations. It’s an additional allocation for the reservation holder. If it isn’t converted to an order it does not stay with the dealer. My dealer is a small dealer that had 13 total reservations with 6 allocations for 2021. He doesn’t usually get allocations for ford performance stuff but got mine because of my early reservation time stamp that hadn’t been filled yet.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is from the Dealer letter that was posted by the admin when Golden Tickets were announced - seems pretty straightforward no impact to dealer allocation - encourage them to prioritize those waiting the longest: (I interpret that as they do not lose the allocation for non-converters and they should try and work with a customer who has been waiting the longest)

KEY FAQS

• How were customers selected for the opportunity to order a Bronco Raptor?
Customers were selected for the
opportunity to order a Bronco Raptor based on the criteria listed below:
o ReservationTimestampwithintheirdealership
o NOTE: To ensure Raptors go to as many customers as possible, Bronco Raptor selection is limited to 1
unit per unique email address

• If a customer selected to order a Bronco Raptor no longer wants it, what happens to their order? If a customer
is no longer interested in ordering a Bronco Raptor, we encourage them to update their order to the configuration of their choice. Once fully configured, the dealership should then remove the 99 priority code so the order is eligible for scheduling.

• If a customer selected to order a Bronco Raptor no longer wants is what happens to their allocation? There is no impact to a dealership’s allocation if a customer decides they are no longer interested in ordering a Bronco Raptor. We encourage dealers to prioritize customers who have been waiting the longest to order a Bronco Raptor.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The person I was quoting is a dealer and said the exact opposite. I was also told the same thing by the 1-800 folks. But honestly, who knows.
Sponsored