Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi Everyone,

I’ve been lurking for a while, but finally had the guts to join this great community. I was able to order a braptor last week. Shadow Black, lux package, blue interior with code orange seat belts, and carbon fiber. I received a order confirmation from ford. Dealer advised they didn’t have any issues with inputting my COVP info. I also received the DORA. Does that mean my order is in, and I’ll get the braptor eventually? I don’t care how long I have to wait as long as I get it eventually. I ask because I’m still in shock I was able to submit an order after reading so many threads on this forum. Any info would be appreciated!

AA69B999-147D-47CF-AE9E-E697D724F4E9.png
Sponsored

Brewdog1198

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 zo6 vert
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You will be ignored for a long time like 3/4 of a year then get an update then notification that ur build date is scheduled then pushed back. About 4 times then u will get it but don’t rest and assume. Be at ur dealer minutes after it arrives so the dealer doesn’t sell it from under u. Not a fun process. Good luck. Amazing vehicle but gas is completely unacceptable and almost ruins the whole thing.

OP
OP
Breptar

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You will be ignored for a long time like 3/4 of a year then get an update then notification that ur build date is scheduled then pushed back. About 4 times then u will get it but don’t rest and assume. Be at ur dealer minutes after it arrives so the dealer doesn’t sell it from under u. Not a fun process. Good luck. Amazing vehicle but gas is completely unacceptable and almost ruins the whole thing.
Thank you for the information. I don’t mind waiting as long as my order is in. What do you mean by “gas is completely unacceptable and almost ruins the whole thing”?Are you referring to fuel efficiency?

Brewdog1198

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 zo6 vert
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah, i get about 220 miles per tank. I have to fill up ever 2 to 2.5 days. Which means 70-90$ every two days. Kinda makes it not so fun. Im getting about 12-13 mpg.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unlike previous orders, Ford has indicated that if your 2023 doesn't get built in 2023 the order will not carry over to 2024 with price protections.

Hopefully you'll get built this year, if not be prepared to reorder this fall.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Breptar

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, i get about 220 miles per tank. I have to fill up ever 2 to 2.5 days. Which means 70-90$ every two days. Kinda makes it not so fun. Im getting about 12-13 mpg.
I’ll try to think of it as smiles per gallon LOL.

OP
OP
Breptar

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Unlike previous orders, Ford has indicated that if your 2023 doesn't get built in 2023 the order will not carry over to 2024 with price protections.

Hopefully you'll get built this year, if not be prepared to reorder this fall.
welp, that’s not something I wanted to hear, but it is good to know. Thanks for the information. How often would you suggest I check in with my dealer to check on order status, or who would it be best to check with?

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hate to break it to you but what you have so far means nothing. What matters is your individual dealers ability to get an allocation. Go ask them if they have any now and/or when they will get more of them and what place you are in the likely line they have for allocations.

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m a first day reservation holder, golden ticket and I have a 2023 Bronco raptor.

Ford’s ordering process is so convoluted, lack of communication, completely ridiculous, you’ll use outside sources to try to track find out any info you can. Ford will not provide you any information, they will raise the price on you as well. I love my bronco raptor, but because of the ordering process this will be the last Ford I ever buy….. and I said that before I even received my bronco raptor.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sux the average budget can’t afford starting price of these anymore which is what every Ford should be. In early 2018 I custom ordered F-150 Raptor at msrp of $51500 with minimal options and dealer I ordered from offered $3500 off msrp. That Raptor at least had the 3.5L with 450 hp at much lower starting price.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has your dealer confirmed they have open BRaptor allocations? Dealers can submit orders but if they don't have the allocation then they won't get built. Also, assuming they do have an open allocation, have you negotiated pricing terms, gotten them in writing and signed? Do so now to avoid surprise ADM's when your BRaptor is eventually delivered. Dealers love to mark-up Ford Performance products.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sux the average budget can’t afford starting price of these anymore which is what every Ford should be. In early 2018 I custom ordered F-150 Raptor at msrp of $51500 with minimal options and dealer I ordered from offered $3500 off msrp. That Raptor at least had the 3.5L with 450 hp at much lower starting price.
Starting price F-150 Raptor = 76,775
Starting price Bronco Raptor = 78,580

So starting price is not much lower, 1805 to be exact.

Neither price includes shipping.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, it’s crazy that in 5 short years the F-150 raptor starting price has increased $27,275. Something not adding up cause it’s not like the Gen 3 raptor is that much more improved over Gen2. When the gen 2 launched $49,500 starting price was a big selling point in commercials Ford was running.

Starting price F-150 Raptor = 76,775
Starting price Bronco Raptor = 78,580

So starting price is not much lower, 1805 to be exact.

Neither price includes shipping.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have you driven the GEN2 and GEN3 Raptor back to back?

I have and I can absolutely tell you the GEN3 Raptor took a big leap forward going away from a leaf rear setup to a 5 linked rear.

Yeah, it’s crazy that in 5 short years the F-150 raptor starting price has increased $27,275. Something not adding up cause it’s not like the Gen 3 raptor is that much more improved over Gen2. When the gen 2 launched $49,500 starting price was a big selling point in commercials Ford was running.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yikes. To me, that would make the braptor explicitly a weekend/fun vehicle. Makes my 20 mpg on my 2.7 seem amazing. Im sure its fun though.
Sponsored