OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is a light by my house that has an unofficial straight and right turn lane. 90% of the time drivers turn right but often I look in my mirror and see someone trying to pass about 15 cars by pulling up in the right lane. Often there is a car parked further up so it gets dicey if you drag race and you play chicken. I usually act like I don’t see them and mash it. Last time it was an Audi A6 and I got smoked.
Last night a Jeep tried and I smoked him even with 5 people in the vehicle! He tailed me for awhile blowing his horn, but kinda gave me a you beat me honk and wave when I turned off.
Made my day!
Sponsored

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

🍻
There is a light by my house that has an unofficial straight and right turn lane. 90% of the time drivers turn right but often I look in my mirror and see someone trying to pass about 15 cars by pulling up in the right lane. Often there is a car parked further up so it gets dicey if you drag race and you play chicken. I usually act like I don’t see them and mash it. Last time it was an Audi A6 and I got smoked.
Last night a Jeep tried and I smoked him even with 5 people in the vehicle! He tailed me for awhile blowing his horn, but kinda gave me a you beat me honk and wave when I turned off.
Made my day!
@OuterJersey out here doing the real science. đź‘Ź

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)