Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hookeroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome! Let's take a look at this Bronco 4-Door roof rack installation video that we made! Have you spent a lot of time looking for a cost-effective roof rack, only to find it difficult to install or don’t know how to install it? It doesn't matter, first, make sure you have purchased this roof rack from us. Next, please follow us to the expert video review. Our product expert will guide you through every installation step and show you the finished roof rack and real reviews of it! Watch our video review to learn more about our product!

• Carrying capacity(evenly distributed) of up to 800 pounds
  • The crossbars are made from a 3.2" x 0.8" aluminum extrusion and apply the textured black powder coat finish
  • Allows for easy removal of the front and mid-section top panels
  • Dimension: about 47.6 in wide and 101.9 in long, Add around 4.5" to the height of your vehicle
Let us know if there are any questions!
Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hate the look of all these aftermarket racks with the curved fairings that most of them have, they can be curved with the body and still be straight across the bottom.
None of them look professional or made to look like they could be an OEM product. (Not to be copies of the Bronco rack, but to look like like it wasn't an after thought but designed to look integrated)

jayson

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BlackDiamond SAS 4DR HT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's a good rack with some nuances. My review and hack from Amazon below. While the rubber seal works to stop the fairing noise (still running strong almost 1yr later), I would think HookeRoad would address this by now. Based on other comments I'm not the only one complaining about the whistle!

After some tweaking I was able to make this rack work with 2023 Bronco 4dr. The install was easy but I share the same complaints as others too much wind noise. The front fairing has too much a gap, and if you notice other more expensive racks they have a wider fairing. I initially was going to return this but after realizing the return was going to be a pain and seller wanted to pay freight shipping I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I am happy to announce I was able to fix the wind noise by applying this to the bottom of the fairing: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B4NN1RMS?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

So in short:

Pros:
* Great quality for the price you pay
* Easy install
* Can remove both front and middle tops

Cons:
* Too much wind noise even with the top on to make it satisfactory especially on the highway - Seller needs to work on this issue!
* Wish you could take just the front rack off and keep the back portion, like some others
* Wish the cross bars could be positioned differently, again other do this

Ultimately, there are better racks out there but for double the price so for this price great quality and with this wind tweak it works for now

OP
OP
Hooke Road®

Hooke Road®

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Hooke Road
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hookeroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's a good rack with some nuances. My review and hack from Amazon below. While the rubber seal works to stop the fairing noise (still running strong almost 1yr later), I would think HookeRoad would address this by now. Based on other comments I'm not the only one complaining about the whistle!

After some tweaking I was able to make this rack work with 2023 Bronco 4dr. The install was easy but I share the same complaints as others too much wind noise. The front fairing has too much a gap, and if you notice other more expensive racks they have a wider fairing. I initially was going to return this but after realizing the return was going to be a pain and seller wanted to pay freight shipping I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I am happy to announce I was able to fix the wind noise by applying this to the bottom of the fairing: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B4NN1RMS?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

So in short:

Pros:
* Great quality for the price you pay
* Easy install
* Can remove both front and middle tops

Cons:
* Too much wind noise even with the top on to make it satisfactory especially on the highway - Seller needs to work on this issue!
* Wish you could take just the front rack off and keep the back portion, like some others
* Wish the cross bars could be positioned differently, again other do this

Ultimately, there are better racks out there but for double the price so for this price great quality and with this wind tweak it works for now
Thank you for your kind sharing.
Our previous large gap design on the front fairing was to facilitate customers to install the light bar themselves.
We have now improved the design of the roof rack front fairing.
We will do better with your support in the future!

jayson

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for your kind sharing.
Our previous large gap design on the front fairing was to facilitate customers to install the light bar themselves.
We have now improved the design of the roof rack front fairing.
We will do better with your support in the future!
Great. I could gladly check it out for you. Would you be willing to send me an updated fairing?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hooke Road®

Hooke Road®

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Hooke Road
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hookeroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great. I could gladly check it out for you. Would you be willing to send me an updated fairing?
Thank you for your interest.
Unfortunately, the new fairing is not compatible with older racks.

jayson

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs