Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like it hangs down a bit when stuff is put in it which is fine. I have the hard top too; can you cinch it up flat against the roof when it's not being used to hold things? I don't want any rear seat passengers getting distracted by empty netting that's hanging down. Do you have a pic of it empty?
Yeah, you can definitely cinch it up even when it has stuff in it. I was moving some stuff out that day and hadn't adjusted it. I'll grab a Pic of it empty after work today. 👍

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like it hangs down a bit when stuff is put in it which is fine. I have the hard top too; can you cinch it up flat against the roof when it's not being used to hold things? I don't want any rear seat passengers getting distracted by empty netting that's hanging down. Do you have a pic of it empty?
Here ya go. There's only a couple of inches above the attic to the roof panel when cinched up like this. Plenty of head room.

Ford Bronco Bronco Attic? 20220721_173428

Ford Bronco Bronco Attic? 20220721_173426

Ford Bronco Bronco Attic? 20220721_173417

newclubfront

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here ya go. There's only a couple of inches above the attic to the roof panel when cinched up like this. Plenty of head room.

It looks like you mounted yours in different holes than OP. Am I seeing that correctly? So rather than using those side facing holes that you have your grab handles in, you used holes on the top of the roll cage? Thanks for the pics!

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like you mounted yours in different holes than OP. Am I seeing that correctly? So rather than using those side facing holes that you have your grab handles in, you used holes on the top of the roll cage? Thanks for the pics!
You are right, I zip tied to the brackets that are on the roll cage and ended up liking it so I just left it. I got the attic back in January long before I had the grab handles and at the time I had not seen how long and secure those screws actually are and just did not mess with them. I will probably get around to trying it out like the OP did at some point. Definitely maybe :) Happy to share.