First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150, 2024 Bronco On Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To all the 04/08/2024er’s out there, we are T minus two weeks and counting. I have not heard anything since my build week confirmation on 03/08/2024. I thought I would add a little humor to the conversation. I have completed my Pre-build week checklist and now I am anxiously waiting for the big day. Here is a list of what I have completed.

• I have obsessively searched every conceivable website on the internet looking for toys to put on my new Bronco.
  • I have obsessively searched this Forum looking for ideas of what to do and not to do.
  • I have checked the Tracking Website several times a day (even Saturday’s and Sunday’s) knowing that probably nothing is going to change. To the point where I actually thought I saw it change one time, but it was an illusion (or wishful thinking).
  • I have checked the Tracking Website obsessively on Tuesday’s (supposedly the Ford update day) to the point where I get nothing done due to thinking about it.
  • I have been stalking the Build week Forums before us to see if there is any movement on their schedule in hopes it has moved up.
  • I have obsessively anguished if I made the right decisions on my build options.
  • I have organized the things I took out of my F150 (which I traded in already) and decided what is going in the Bronco and what is not.
  • My Jeep TJ is going up for sale as soon as I get the Bronco, so I have that ad and pictures all ready to go.
  • My financing is in order.
  • And now we wait………………….
So, did I miss anything? Feel free to add on. I sold my 1972 Bronco back in 1986, (my butt is still sore from me kicking it for selling it) and have missed it ever since. When I first heard Ford was bringing it back, I was hooked. I am pretty sure I have OCBD (Obsessive Compulsive Bronco Disorder). Hopefully it will get better when I get mine. All that said let’s kick this Forum in gear. If anyone is hearing anything, please post for the rest of us. Maybe it will help pass the time. CAN WE GET THESE THINGS BUILT ALREADY……………..
Sponsored

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I’d say you certainly have it covered.
Buying accessories and things before you get it is a very common ailment around here.
Sometime in the next week-10dys, assuming we’re not rescheduled, we should be getting our blend date. That is, the tracker will change from week-of to a specific day. Then we’ll get the window stickers.
My experience is once your Bronco is built the wait becomes a bit harder to bear. As I’m sure you know, the shipping times seem to be all over the map and seem random in any updates..

So, the fun is about to begin. Enjoy.

titleDISC

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To all the 04/08/2024er’s out there, we are T minus two weeks and counting. I have not heard anything since my build week confirmation on 03/08/2024. I thought I would add a little humor to the conversation. I have completed my Pre-build week checklist and now I am anxiously waiting for the big day. Here is a list of what I have completed.

• I have obsessively searched every conceivable website on the internet looking for toys to put on my new Bronco.
  • I have obsessively searched this Forum looking for ideas of what to do and not to do.
  • I have checked the Tracking Website several times a day (even Saturday’s and Sunday’s) knowing that probably nothing is going to change. To the point where I actually thought I saw it change one time, but it was an illusion (or wishful thinking).
  • I have checked the Tracking Website obsessively on Tuesday’s (supposedly the Ford update day) to the point where I get nothing done due to thinking about it.
  • I have been stalking the Build week Forums before us to see if there is any movement on their schedule in hopes it has moved up.
  • I have obsessively anguished if I made the right decisions on my build options.
  • I have organized the things I took out of my F150 (which I traded in already) and decided what is going in the Bronco and what is not.
  • My Jeep TJ is going up for sale as soon as I get the Bronco, so I have that ad and pictures all ready to go.
  • My financing is in order.
  • And now we wait………………….
So, did I miss anything? Feel free to add on. I sold my 1972 Bronco back in 1986, (my butt is still sore from me kicking it for selling it) and have missed it ever since. When I first heard Ford was bringing it back, I was hooked. I am pretty sure I have OCBD (Obsessive Compulsive Bronco Disorder). Hopefully it will get better when I get mine. All that said let’s kick this Forum in gear. If anyone is hearing anything, please post for the rest of us. Maybe it will help pass the time. CAN WE GET THESE THINGS BUILT ALREADY……………..
You seem to have things covered. I already jumped the gun and ordered my side steps (IAG Rock Rail Full length EZ-Steps for the 2 door) and a couple other more minor items to take advantage of their sale :)

Yep, I am a wild man... let the thumb twiddling continue!

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just saw on the 4/1/2024 build week Forum that someone's OB is in production this week. I hope that is a good sign for us. 🤞

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/08/2024 1711632668384-63

Sponsored

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve been resisting purchasing any accessories as of yet but I have a folder with quite a bunch that I am considering and will probably pull the trigger on some once I have a build date even though I know that still means it might be a while before we get them. But at least that will make it feel even more real that it’s coming soonish.

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got off the Ford Chat and I did receive a build day of Friday (ugh) the 12th. Hopefully the crew does not go out for Thirsty Thursday the night before...... It did not show up on my tracker yet. but they have more information than we do according to the guy I talked to.

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So my impatience won out and while watching some opening day baseball I hopped on Ford chat but sadly they had no additional info other than the scheduled week. Back to looking at accessories and planning for the first trip once it arrives.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Patience grasshopper; we should be getting our build/blend date this next week. Then you get to obsess over the window sticker and watch for your modules to pop.
then you know it’s built but the waiting gets worse because the tracker gets more unreliable and you never actually know the real delivery date so the unknown somehow seems harder.
then, suddenly it’s here!
hang in there.
it’s worth the wait.
how do I know all this you might ask? this is my second go-round.
I made an order back in March last year, the first day the order banks finnnnnalllly reopened. I went through all this and finally took delivery the end of July, last year.
this time, I don’t think it’ll take us as long as it did last year as they’ve worked out a lot of issues.
So, again, be patient, it won’t be that long relatively speaking and it’s absolutely worth the wait!

Sponsored

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am glad there is at least one level headed person in the group to keep all of us crazies in check. Thanks for the encouraging words.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am glad there is at least one level headed person in the group to keep all of us crazies in check. Thanks for the encouraging words.
Not sure my wife would agree. After all, I did order another brand new Bronco 6mos after finally getting one!

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I mean I know there’s nothing to be done now but wait. Still obsessively checking the tracking feels like I’m somehow active in this process. 😂

But yes patience is truly the only option. (Though that’s easy for you to say as you are currently driving a Bronco 😜)

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean I know there’s nothing to be done now but wait. Still obsessively checking the tracking feels like I’m somehow active in this process. 😂

But yes patience is truly the only option. (Though that’s easy for you to say as you are currently driving a Bronco 😜)
True. I don't deserve any sympathy.